Drake & The Weeknd reunited "OVOXO"

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Weeknd is only now becoming cool with Drake.
Before that, they despised each other. (Drake's grudge on Weeknd for not signing to OVO, Weeknds grudge on Drake for stealing half his music for Take Care). It also didn't help that PND was also dissing Weeknd (now PND's trying to cop pleas)

Weeknd has become much more business-savvy these days and sees Drake as a pawn in his game of chess now. We'll probably see some Drake collabs with XO-affiliated artists, which pushes Weeknds brand even farther.

That is just my prediction.

you right about there being some tensions. i don't believe for a sec those lines on 5am in toronto weren't towards the weeknd.

but the pawn shyt is non-existent or backwards at best.

but fukk all that

OVOXO

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
Weeknd is only now becoming cool with Drake.
Before that, they despised each other. (Drake's grudge on Weeknd for not signing to OVO, Weeknds grudge on Drake for stealing half his music for Take Care). It also didn't help that PND was also dissing Weeknd (now PND's trying to cop pleas)

Weeknd has become much more business-savvy these days and sees Drake as a pawn in his game of chess now. We'll probably see some Drake collabs with XO-affiliated artists, which pushes Weeknds brand even farther.

That is just my prediction.
He stole the music for take care?

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
"It's a room full of nikkas"
shaq.png

:russ: