Drake & The Weeknd reunited "OVOXO"

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Drake is one of the biggest artists on earth I doubt he HAS to do anything :comeon:

Drake sticks to people that are hot. It's how he's sustained being one of the biggest artists on earth. Take Care (an album with heavy Weeknd influence) is universally acclaimed as his best album. Who needs who more at this point?

And I'm a Drake fan btw. I just salute the Weeknd for being an independent man.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
"It's a room full of nikkas"
shaq.png
:mjlol:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Drake sticks to people that are hot. It's how he's sustained being one of the biggest artists on earth. Take Care (an album with heavy Weeknd influence) is universally acclaimed as his best album. Who needs who more at this point?

Weeknd contributed to like 4 songs on Take Care.

None of the biggest songs were Weeknd infleunced (Take Care, Motto, HYFR, Headlines)

So...

Drake shows these dudes love before they're hot. He just collabs with talent as most artists try to do. But artists normally embrace the Drake co sign because it's mutually beneficial

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps

There would be no weeknd without drake he said it himself :youngsabo:

Mr.Silver

Enlightening And Frightening
Daps
Reppin
Alaska
If this were like 2014 at the latest it'd be cool

Both these dudes are shells of themselves musically and are releasing the worst music of their careers, albeit the biggest though.

It's almost making a mockery out of what was once a nice blend of chemistry and sonics.

OVOXO 2011 actually felt organic and smooth.

This shyt is forced af and both thEze nikkaz are pop making Sellouts