Drake tired of niccas claiming Weeknd wrote Take Care (6 year anniversary)

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
if son was honest from the jump he wouldn't be dealing with this shyt :yeshrug:

sidenote: I been debating this on twitter but I cant see how NWTS > Take Care

the credits for take care been out. he didn't hide anything about take care. people just said it anyways because of the weeknd's comments.

besides his actual contributions, that whole xo thing really helped the album. that was a dope ass time.

Daps
@WickedGames spending every hour of every day in his fukkboy pathetic life defending the ghostwriter accusations... for years... unpaid.

not sure if i should be :russ: or :scust:

his ghostwriter hush been out here baiting other rappers into dissing drake too :mjlol:

OVO Hush Calls Out Pusha T, Says He Has "Back to Back Phobia"

It's funny because Hush isn't even a ghost writer, he's credited on a lot of tracks as being a writer (Anthony palman)

IMG_7857.jpg

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I could never tell if he was talking about HOB or Thursday in that quote. Either way both projects had 9 songs, so giving up 4 to Drake would be close to half. Also Drake forgot he gave Abel a writing credit on Cameras / Good Ones Go.
We don’t know if he considered trilogy 1 project. Trilogy can could be his “album”

Half could be the 9 off HOB, which is 4 tracks
or half could be 13 seeing that there were 27 songs off trilogy in total.

Not to mention

Thursday and HOB came out before Take Care
And echoes was released shortly after.

Either way, drake is a big talent and idc about the whole ghostwriting shyt anymore. It is what it is.

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Nicki syndrome is creeping up on Drake..
Years ago Drake wouldn't even acknowledge peanut gallery commentary.

He's just making the rumblings louder.

this is true.

normally he just left @CrimsonTider and @WickedGames on the frontlines to combat that shyt.

i remember when that one ESPN commentator (forget which one but I think it was Kenny) made a joke about Drake not writing his own jokes when hosting the espys and drake fans saying its just jokes and that drake isnt bothered by it cuz he doin numbers.

now he's reacting to randoms?