DRAKE VS KENDRICK: The Rap Battle of The Century

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You can tell Hed don't respect Elliot Wilson at all lmao. I'm not sure anyone respects that dude.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This like this nikka's 20th thread revolving around this battle. Lol.
You have like 3K posts about this beef. And you cry to your mommy wife and therapist about it. You need a life :mjlol:

I posted one video that wasn’t mentioned here and that’s it. Weirdo ass nikka.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You have like 3K posts about this beef. And you flake to your mommy wife and therapist about it. You need a life :mjlol:

I posted one video that wasn’t mentioned here and that’s it. Weirdo ass nikka.
Bruh. That seems to be ur go to. But check it. Anyone can look up how many threads u posted on this subject already. Thats the reason @dora_da_destroyer 1 starred yo ass. Lol.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Bruh. That seems to be ur go to. But check it. Anyone can look up how many threads u posted on this subject already. Thats the reason @dora_da_destroyer 1 starred yo ass. Lol.
I mostly posted threads about the songs. Amd maybe a troll thread or two. And keep yall updated with information.

You’re passionately arguing every day about this shyt. I already showed in several threads that you have 150-plus posts one each thread arguing about this shyt.

I post and move on with my life. You sit in here all day arguing and then cry to your therapist about this shyt 😅

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I mostly posted threads about the songs. Amd maybe a troll thread or two. And keep yall updated with information.

You’re passionately arguing every day about this shyt. I already showed in several threads that you have 150-plus posts one each thread arguing about this shyt.

I post and move on with my life. You sit in here all day arguing and then cry to your therapist about this shyt 😅
Maybe a troll thread or 2? nikka u troll so much u can't even keep track. U obviously ain't moving on with ur life if u got time to troll online. I browse this shyt when I'm bored at work n sometimes I go in spurts where I barely post at all. My shyt is this. For whatever reason u think it's a joke that I have a good enough relationship with my wife and family to discuss things. And that I'm self aware enough to sort out certain shyt with a therapist as a black man. If u find shyt like that weird or funny. Do u. But I think u trolling and acting gay online is more weird and funnier. I'm a real nikka. U fake online brodie. Remember that.