Drakes double album >>>>>>>>> Kenny’s double album

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Breh I think its pretty evident that Drake don’t want it with Kendrick. And this isn’t based on any standom but just the evidence at hand.

I’m giving Drake credit for going at anyone credible whose called him out. He went at Common, a hip hop legend. He went at Meek even when Meek had the reference tracks and exposed them. He went at Push and even though Push tore his head off, Duppy Freestyle wasn’t a bad diss.

But he’s never really gone at Kendrick, even when Kendrick called him out LIVE on stage at the BET Awards. All Drake has done is send some subs until it died down.
You telling me Drake is willing to go at Common, Meek, and Push but NOT Kendrick? Kendrick is the most successful rapper of his generation besides Drake. He’s the highest selling besides Drake. He’s the most acclaimed, and most importantly, his Pen is verified. When Kendrick says “I’m The Best Rapper Alive” he has the respect of his peers and fans who KNOW he’s the one putting in that work. If Kendrick and Drake were to battle, whatever Kendrick says would actually MEAN something, just like Pusha’s bars MEANT something, but on an even bigger scale as Kendrick commands more respect. I don’t think Drake wants that level of opponent
Mad nikkas wanted to go at Kendrick after that Control verse but damn near every mainstream rapper got pressured into falling back by the industry and if they wasn’t mainstream got straight up shytted on. Cam’ron went on TBC around that time and called the media out for that shyt. Plenty rappers wanted to light Kendrick up after that shyt. Even the other 2 rappers on Control. Big Sean literally just got back cool with Kendrick a couple years ago. I feel like Drake wanted to take it there at first but then ended up having to fall back and just started sending subliminals after that.

Daps
I like both Drake and Kendrick but Kendrick Double disc is much better than Drakes.

Drakes lows on that album are real low.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I like both Drake and Kendrick but Kendrick Double disc is much better than Drakes.

Drakes lows on that album are real low.
Ratchet happy birthday is the worse Drake song

Disc 2 is all over the place on Scorpion. Disc1 on this new Kendrick sucks tho. Disc 2 is just ok