Drakes worst and best album?

Ronald

Daps
Worst- Thank Me Later
Best- Take Care (which, I guess, would also bee Weeknd's best too huh)

weeknds best work is hob, and he only wrote one song + gave him 2 beats

What did you do on “Practice”?
That whole hook was me. That’s probably the only song I wrote for Take Care. The rest of it was just shyt I was going to have for [House of Balloons]. He really wanted to incorporate my sound, which was inspired by his sound. It’s not like, “Oh, I had the ‘new sound.’” It was just easier for him to relate to me, because it was his sound with an edge. It was that Toronto sound. So yeah, you’re right. I feel like I could have been that for his album.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Best - Toss up between Take Care & IYRTITL. Take off 5-6 songs from Take Care, and he would have a legit classic. IYRTITL is simply the album I most enjoy from him.

Worst - The abysmal dumpster fire known as Views. shyt shouldn't even be allowed to be classified as rap. shyt should be next to Flo-Rida, Taylor Swift, and Kidz Bop albums.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank me later has classic Drake songs on it like up all night unforgettable, fancy interlude

I don't think any of the songs on views are on that level

Everything on views sounds like a watered down version of what hes been doing for the past fice years

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Worst is Thank Me Later. I can't imagine listening to that album again
Best album is Take Care but you could say IYRTITL is his most enjoyable listen.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank me later has classic Drake songs on it like up all night unforgettable, fancy interlude

I don't think any of the songs on views are on that level

Everything on views sounds like a watered down version of what hes been doing for the past fice years
Yup along with light up and the resistance, matter fact they're better than most the songs on views

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Best - Toss up between Take Care & IYRTITL. Take off 5-6 songs from Take Care, and he would have a legit classic. IYRTITL is simply the album I most enjoy from him.

Worst - The abysmal dumpster fire known as Views. shyt shouldn't even be allowed to be classified as rap. shyt should be next to Flo-Rida, Taylor Swift, and Kidz Bop albums.

Worst is Thank Me Later. I can't imagine listening to that album again
Best album is Take Care but you could say IYRTITL is his most enjoyable listen.

:what: then that's his best album. How can another album be better when you enjoy listening to something else more?

As for my opinion, I've told this site several times to "know themselves". It's made many furious.

Worst album? Maybe Views or Take Care