Draymond guarantees a victory game 6

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
The Rockets have only won one more game in this series, and that game was decided by 3 points, and the previous game they won was by 4 points. The Warriors have already blown out the Rockets with CP3 by 40+ points - save your ducktales for another day.
A 40 point win is worth one game, same as a 3 point win.

Rockets have been winning the battle of wills, they've forced GS to play their style, already won in Oracle and CP has killed them all series.

His injury is a lifeline for the Warriors' sinking ship.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
The Rockets wouldnt have made the WCF if CP3 got injured earlier? So that means the Warriors would have played Utah and YALL would be saying the Warriors had an easy route due to injuries in the Western conference. Youre trying to get away with half way stanning and it doesnt work. You jumped out the window quoting me in this thread when I was responding to a known Cavs stan/Warriors hater. The FACT is you cant bash a team for getting an advantage due to injuries when your team is benefiting from injuries. The Celtic would beat Cleveland in 6 with Hayward and Kyrie but now they might not even make the finals. THATS BENEFITING FROM INJURY.

Other stars dont recieve hate? The entire front page is filled with troll threads when the Warriors lose a game. There are threads mocking Curry, KD, and Draymond. Even Klay is getting hate threads now :deadmanny:

Stop with that "yall" shyt.. I speak for myself.. These stan wars smh.. Groupie ass nikkas smh.. Im not going back and forth with you.. Its 75 degrees.. You won bruh

I speak favorably about teams and players no stanning my way.. But yeah losing your key player in the conference finals is not the same as losing them in October or March.. shyt changes... You have no idea what would happen.. You aren't providing facts.. Quote me on this beautiful day.. I'll get back to you Monday if i remember

Last edited:
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin you are absolutely shameless.

now eric gordon was more vital to the last win over CP3
In terms of the player that "killed them last game" - it was definitely Gordon. That's not to say CP3 didn't play his part in the win also. Gordon scored more points on far, far greater efficiency, had 10 points in the 4th quarter (more than anyone else), hit the dagger, and was more consistent throughout the game. Apart from CP3's mammoth 3rd quarter performance, he was average to bad - there's a reason why dudes were clownin' the shyt outta him in the first half when he couldn't make a shot.
you can spin anything. im actually impressed and disgusted at the same time.
Of course, you'd be disgusted by reason and logic - you never go near them.

:mjgrin:
as if saying iggy and cp3 are equally as crucial to their teams success wasnt bad enough
:duck:

Daps
A 40 point win is worth one game, same as a 3 point win.
That's not the point - you claim the Warriors can't beat the Rockets if CP3 is playing, when they already proved so TWICE in this series - one being by 40+ points. Yet you're basing your theory on the notion the Rockets winning one more game by a measly three points equates to GS being unable to beat the Rockets with CP3.

If Iggy was healthy for G4 and G5, we're not even having this discussion.
Rockets have been winning the battle of wills, they've forced GS to play their style,
:heh:

They're not forcing them to do shyt. The Warriors (Durant, particularly) are just being stubborn and not sticking to their system on the regular.
already won in Oracle and CP has killed them all series.
Claim a player who's averaging 18 ppg, shooting under 40%****, has gone missing for large periods, and can't stay in front of his man has been "killing" them all series brehs.
His injury is a lifeline for the Warriors' sinking ship.
The lies we tell ourselves :wow:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Stop with that "yall" shyt.. I speak for myself.. These stan wars smh.. Groupie ass nikkas smh.. Im not going back and forth with you.. Its 75 degrees.. You won bruh

I speak favorably about teams and players no stanning my way.. But yeah losing your key player in the conference finals is not the same as losing them in October or March.. shyt changes... You have no idea what would happen.. You aren't providing facts.. Quote me on this beautiful day.. I'll get back to you Monday if i remember
Your pseudo "im above it all" act aint fooling anyone:russell:

anigif_enhanced-9176-1428539383-10.gif

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin you are absolutely shameless.

now eric gordon was more vital to the last win over CP3

you can spin anything. im actually impressed and disgusted at the same time.

as if saying iggy and cp3 are equally as crucial to their teams success wasnt bad enough
And yet you said this during the game -
CP3 is a joke
:mjgrin:

You really should be impressed and disgusted by yourself.

Daps
He was a joke in the first half but he was the best player in the 2nd half which led them to their win.
So what you're saying is he was inconsistent in that game (even got to the point where you thought he was a "joke")? So why is it hard for you to see that Gordon had more of an argument for being the player that "killed" GS, when he was more consistent and scored more points on better efficiency?

:jbhmm:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
That's not the point - you claim the Warriors can't beat the Rockets if CP3 is playing when they already proved so TWICE in this series
:what:

Make up a moronic strawman and immediately admit it makes no sense, slow brehs.

Warriors were not winning this series without CP's random, miraculous injury.

Every precedent and statistical model has (had) Houston more than 83% likely to close it out after winning game 5. Paul's injury is literally the only hail mary gamechanger that would significantly affect that, and its the exact life preserver you've been tossed as your ship is sinking.
They're not forcing them to do shyt. The Warriors (Durant, particularly) are just being stubborn and not sticking to their system on the regular.
:mjlol: You dont even have any other explanation for whats happening, you just deny the plain reality weve all seen play out because it requires giving Houston credit.

You'd rather choose to believe that the team thats lightyears ahead with the best talent and the best coach and the best system has just decided to stop doing what makes them successful and abandon their system for no reason at all. Just for fun, I guess. Nothing to do with Houston.

:skip: The lies we tell ourselves, indeed