Hammer

Banned
Daps
yea gaurantee a victory when your home and the rockets are missing cp3... smh

nba is rigged as fukk and doing all it can to have Lebron vs warriors :hhh:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Please explain to me how it matters when stars go down.. Are you saying the Rockets would have been better off if CP3 went out for the season in march?:why:

Gordon Hayward and Kyrie Irving ARE pivotal which is why people are saying Boston will be the favorites next year. Just because they are finding ways to when without them doesnt mean that dont NEED THEM. People are saying they could take out the Warriors or Rockets THIS SEASON if they were healthy but youre saying they dont matter?:camby:

You want to talk about agendas. Your pro Lebron and pro any team facing the Warriors every season :mjlol:

We can find you in every thread saying "why do yall have to bring up Lebron" :sadbron: but youre quiet as a church mouse when Durant or any other star gets brought up in an unrelated thread.

I have no agendas and I don't stan... CP3 gets hurt in March then we don't see the Rockets in the conference finals.... We never really saw what Hayward could do with the C's.. Injuries effect lineups and chemistry.. Losing a focal point like CP3 in the conference finals has a greater effect because the C's have had time game plan without the 2 and they aren't doing it in the middle of the damn conference finals.. Not sure why you are being obtuse..

Also who are these "people" saying the Celtics would have been the Warriors? I'm not one of those people so I don't give a shyt..

Quiet as a church mouse?? Those other superstars don't receive nearly as much unnecessary hate as LeBron does.. I simply enjoy watching greatness.. I don't hate.. Also it's a lie to say that I'm in every LeBron thread saying that because I don't have the time or energy to keep up with stan wars.. Your comment needs to be directed elsewhere...

You thought you had on

@darryl :umad:

Last edited:

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
I have no agendas and I don't stan... CP3 gets hurt in March then we don't see the Rockets in the conference finals.... We never really saw what Hayward could do with the C's.. Injuries effect lineups and chemistry.. Losing a focal point like CP3 in the conference finals has a greater effect because the C's have had time game plan without the 2 and they aren't doing it in the middle of the damn conference finals.. Not sure why you are being obtuse..

Also who are these "people" saying the Celtics would have been the Warriors? I'm not one of those people so I don't give a shyt..

Quiet as a church mouse?? Those other superstars don't receive nearly as much unnecessary hate as LeBron does.. I simply enjoy watching greatness.. I don't hate.. Also it's a lie to say that I'm in every LeBron thread saying that because I don't have the time or energy to keep up with stan wars.. Your comment needs to be directed elsewhere...

You thought you had on

@darryl :umad:
The Rockets wouldnt have made the WCF if CP3 got injured earlier? So that means the Warriors would have played Utah and YALL would be saying the Warriors had an easy route due to injuries in the Western conference. Youre trying to get away with half way stanning and it doesnt work. You jumped out the window quoting me in this thread when I was responding to a known Cavs stan/Warriors hater. The FACT is you cant bash a team for getting an advantage due to injuries when your team is benefiting from injuries. The Celtic would beat Cleveland in 6 with Hayward and Kyrie but now they might not even make the finals. THATS BENEFITING FROM INJURY.

Other stars dont recieve hate? The entire front page is filled with troll threads when the Warriors lose a game. There are threads mocking Curry, KD, and Draymond. Even Klay is getting hate threads now :deadmanny:

Daps
I'll go to war using facts, you can use wishes
The Rockets have only won one more game in this series, and that game was decided by 3 points, and the previous game they won was by 4 points. The Warriors have already blown out the Rockets with CP3 by 40+ points - save your ducktales for another day.