Draymond is horrible on Inside The NBA (and TV/podcasting in general)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
You’re exaggerating his exchange with tatum .he basically said y’all been to 5 ecf in your career nobody cares that’s routine for Boston now it’s time to win the championship

If embiid gets to a ecf then people would be satisfied tatum / brown been to 5 with one finals appearance & no rings

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
There was a part where Draymond was sitting between Ernie and Kenny when Shaq and Chuck came back reminded me of when I would fukk bytches with my girl and the chick would still be there after tryna lay up:francis:.. like Draymond leave!!!

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
yeah he sucks. Awful personality for television/podcasting. Awful personality in general tbh

His podcast is a tough listen after 90 seconds.

He basically is just a guy that never got over himself, really. He's a blowhard. I'm no Rudy Gobert fan, but him using this platform strictly to shyt on Gobert and hype himself up is lame as fukk. Especially considering the Warriors haven't beaten Jokic in over 2 years (not an exaggeration. the last time the warriors beat Jokic was in G5 of the first round in 2022).

Draymond talks waaaay too much for a guy that stopped scoring the ball in the prime of his career. He was 29 years old in the 2020 season where the warriors went 15-50 and he was getting ejections left and right because he didn't wanna play because the team was dreadful.

There's a reason why the warriors stink when steph is out. And during those games, for some reason, Draymond's assist numbers are trash :jbhmm:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Literally turned it right off back to back nights cause Draymond was there. Just another hot take bullshyt artist trying to draw interest with non-sensical takes. The big issue is he's not remotely likeable. Have no clue why they thought he's good on TV he sucks

kind of a referendum on hoops personalities. Shaq and Barkley are 1 of 1's. You can't replicate them.

Even LeBron would suck in a setting like inside the NBA. It's not for everyone, but it's getting harder to find hoops legends you can stomach in that kind of show.

Amazon and NBC have their work cut out for them
CWebb was the only other player I see come in that fit like a glove. I guess he just didn't want to do it anymore but he was by far the best guest/replacement host they ever had
Jamal Crawford is fine in a pinch cause he's not really about the hot takes thankfully but he's too serious. CWebb was just as goofy as the others that's why he fit in so perfectly

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
yeah he sucks. Awful personality for television/podcasting. Awful personality in general tbh

His podcast is a tough listen after 90 seconds.

He basically is just a guy that never got over himself, really. He's a blowhard. I'm no Rudy Gobert fan, but him using this platform strictly to shyt on Gobert and hype himself up is lame as fukk. Especially considering the Warriors haven't beaten Jokic in over 2 years (not an exaggeration. the last time the warriors beat Jokic was in G5 of the first round in 2022).

Draymond talks waaaay too much for a guy that stopped scoring the ball in the prime of his career. He was 29 years old in the 2020 season where the warriors went 15-50 and he was getting ejections left and right because he didn't wanna play because the team was dreadful.

There's a reason why the warriors stink when steph is out. And during those games, for some reason, Draymond's assist numbers are trash :jbhmm:
Gobert absolutely deserved some critical analysis as Jokic was making him look silly, but Draymond was way too horny and couldn't even wait for the question to finish before he started trashing Gobert. Zero self-awareness to go on air and talk about a guy you've put in a chokehold on national television and act like you're just calling it like you see it. Would have been classier to let someone else dunk on Gobert.

Shaq is super sensitive and takes things personally but Draymond was on another level yesterday, like some elementary school kid "haha Gobert got schooled, haha Gobert"

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Gobert absolutely deserved some critical analysis as Jokic was making him look silly, but Draymond was way too horny and couldn't even wait for the question to finish before he started trashing Gobert. Zero self-awareness to go on air and talk about a guy you've put in a chokehold on national television and act like you're just calling it like you see it. Would have been classier to let someone else dunk on Gobert.

Shaq is super sensitive and takes things personally but Draymond was on another level yesterday, like some elementary school kid "haha Gobert got schooled, haha Gobert"
what's worse is that he got the TNT commentators in on it too. Reggie Miller and Crawford kept talking that "barbecue chicken" stuff after the 1st because Draymond was doing it all through the first half break on Inside. On top of that, his moments went viral, so everyone has been shytting on Gobert extra hard on social media.

Again, not a gobert fan, and i don't think he deserved to get DPOY FOUR TIMES but draymond was being a schoolyard bully who got the rest of the people in recess to make fun of one guy. shyt is lame as fukk