Draymond saved Tristan Thompson from being suspended

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
If you read the Lebron book that came out a few years ago written by that fat cac that follows Lebron around he lets it be know that the Cavs GM most definitely wrote a letter to league offices

Draymond also touched on it on his podcast that there is someone in the league office who is heavily anti warriors and anti him

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bron baited Draymond, he fell for the bait & he already had too many assaults on male scrotums during that playoff run so he got suspended... you nikkas being bitter bytches as usual... :umad:

Act like Bron ain’t sit in that press conference like a bytch talkin bout he a family man and out there snitchin because he needed a stimulus from the league to save his bytch ass from catching that gentlemen’s sweep in 2016 brehs

2 years later still got caught that gentlemen’s sweep and then an outright 4-0 sweep brehs

:umad:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If you read the Lebron book that came out a few years ago written by that fat cac that follows Lebron around he lets it be know that the Cavs GM most definitely wrote a letter to league offices

Draymond also touched on it on his podcast that there is someone in the league office who is heavily anti warriors and anti him

kiki vandeweghe

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Act like Bron ain’t sit in that press conference like a bytch talkin bout he a family man and out there snitchin because he needed a stimulus from the league to save his bytch ass from catching that gentlemen’s sweep in 2016 brehs

2 years later still got caught that gentlemen’s sweep and then an outright 4-0 sweep brehs

:umad:
2 years later nikkas still bytching & dikkeating... :mjlol:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Dray a real one, Bron a fake one

Out here On but but but I'm a family man, What are my kids gonna think

They just sa you games 1 and 4. There going to think their daddy's a quitter

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
No worse than nikkas who have been doing the same bytching about KD's decision for 2 years.
hmmmm...
ANbEC51.png