Dressing business casual is the way in 2018...

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
My last job was business casual but nobody would follow, but I would. Why? Because I saw the reaction from hoes. When you're the black dude that always pulls up in a business casual fit, they love it.

.. And then they love it more when you switch up and reveal your true nature.

Oh, and you get more respect from the higher ups.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I personally couldn't do it unless it's for work, rather dress how I like instead of trying to be more presentable so people think I'm a safe subdued negro, I know I'm a good person

I wear what I like and if someone thinks this or that thats their problem, people are usually polite to me anyway, and if they aren't I don't automatially assume its because I'm black

maybe they're having a shyt day

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I personally couldn't do it unless it's for work, rather dress how I like instead of trying to be more presentable so people think I'm a safe subdued negro, I know I'm a good person

I wear what I like and if someone thinks this or that thats their problem, people are usually polite to me anyway, and if they aren't I don't automatially assume its because I'm black

maybe they're having a shyt day
I literally wear whatever the fukk dawg lmao I was walking in Walmart last week had on grey sweats light blue suede Clark’s and a usc color scheme red and yellow shirt with it tucked in all while wearing a black RL pea coat and as me and my girl walking in this couple coming out, women in front man in back, and the woman was eyeballing the fukk out of me up and down lmfao I said wtf like damn yo lmfao it’s crazy me as a don’t give a shyt what you think black man I get judged more by black women than I do white women. Same shyt with my hair

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
It's the way in...to losing your personal style. But why not walk around looking like every other person in a major city. Same shirts and chinos from the same stores yet somehow you're cutting edge. Maybe a little exposed ankle to offset your masculine salmon sweater.

Relax:whoa:

Niggga:comeon:,

You can add your own personal style the business casual dressed and you know this. In fact this is the way to really make yourself pop

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
yeah make sure these cacs feel safe around you....that attire goes well with soft looking negros with no facial hair

I remember a while back I saw where this hustling niggga said he went to office building and stole about $2,000 in cash and about 4 or 5 credit cards with no hassle all because he was dressed like you belong there.

Why you nikkas stay Stuck on Stupid I don't know...