Dressing business casual is the way in 2018...

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a low IQ reply. You need a level sociability grace intelligent and charisma to succeed in this world.

If you want to get money you need to go plan Why not start with your appearance?

Not really you need to provide solutions to other people's problems and create value to succeed.

If you want to get money you need plan execute and course correct/be disciplined when you come across hurdles.

After a certain metric you cease to care ... that is if you can avoid other well off folk

At that point you can get swept into more expensive sh!t to upstage people wealthier than you ( worse if you a gf )

Ugh you know what... fukk it.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive heard of dudes having their bosses take them seriously more and open up more doors cuz they switched their style up business casual and got their clothes tailored...

Image is everything

And I've seen guys tell their bosses to eat a d!kk and started/bough their own brokerages/SAAS/ecommerce Businesses

One size doesn't fit all

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
And I've seen guys tell their bosses to eat a d!kk and started/bough their own brokerages/SAAS/ecommerce Businesses

One size doesn't fit all

Niggga you just trying to be contrary.
Dressing fly is an asset to the name. And put in your own style or spend on it is leveling up big time.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Yeah I'm really into the minimalist look myself. It's so versatile. There's many looks you can pull off just from having basic essentials.

Its perfect if u dont wanna go the square GQ
Slip ons with blazers look ( I will never be able to pull that off, im way too hood) but u dont look like a typical hood nikka or highschooler trying to keep up with trends

All that supreme/vlone/hypebeast shyt dont look no near as good as a good minimalist outfit with sneakers of ur liking or boots.

One size doesn't fit all

Do what u want:yeshrug:

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
No more jordans?
If u go minimalist u can pull it off without looking like a teenager depending on the #

I saw an older asian cat with a white undershirt, a tan blazer, white chinos a gold watch and the new red Jordan 11s and he pulled it off:ehh:

He still looked somewhat professional just the type to collect jordans (alotta CEOs have sneaker collections lol)

Some #s u cant pull off without looking corny though

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
No more jordans?
If u go minimalist u can pull it off without looking like a teenager depending on the #

I saw an older asian cat with a white undershirt, a tan blazer, white chinos a gold watch and the new red Jordan 11s and he pulled it off:ehh:

He still looked somewhat professional just the type to collect jordans (alotta CEOs have sneaker collections lol)

Some #s u cant pull off without looking corny though

Art Norm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Its perfect if u dont wanna go the square GQ
Slip ons with blazers look ( I will never be able to pull that off, im way too hood) but u dont look like a typical hood nikka or highschooler trying to keep up with trends

hypebeast shyt dont look no near as good as a good minimalist outfit with sneakers of ur liking or boots.

Yeah I shop for versatility. Like "yeah I can rock this with some J's, but I can also throw on some Wally's with it, etc, etc..."

Last edited:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Ive heard of dudes having their bosses take them seriously more and open up more doors cuz they switched their style up business casual and got their clothes tailored...

Image is everything

yeah I think it's good for work enviroment, do what you have to do to get to the money... but on some everyday shyt it's weird to appease to cacs, wear what the fukk you like my nikka

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
no lie. i been on my skinny jeans , hoodies etc . did alright but had a meeting in beverly hills a few days ago and been rocking strictly collared shirts , slim fitted dress pants etc. like an instant magnet to a whole different class of people and the women peeping been the kind not to check for me. business casual 2018. law of attraction

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I went to my quasi bus cas jobsite today in straight up church clothes. Fedora, scarf, vest, jacket the whole shot.

BISHES WAS ON IT

Got damn. I overdid it but I wanted to mash the gas.

(I like church and I have to leave in the middle of it to go to work. I got tired of changing clothes in the parking lot so now I just go straight from my pew to my cube)