Reppin
RENO, Nevada
2uk8.gif
t

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
“You should not have any special fondness for a particular weapon, or anything else, for that matter. Too much is the same as not enough. Without imitating anyone else, you should have as much weaponry as suits you.”
― Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

I live for this. I will never get too comfortable doing one thing.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
“Teaching people a large number of sword techniques254 is turning the way into a business of selling goods, making beginners believe that there is something profound in their training by impressing them with a variety of techniques. This attitude toward strategy must be avoided, because thinking that there is a variety of ways of cutting a man down is evidence of a disturbed mind. In the world, different ways of cutting a man down do not exist.”
― Miyamoto Musashi, The Complete Book of Five Rings

This one is gold. It means techniques are fluff to sell you something. You either do it or don't. Techniques and fancy tactics won't change the result.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
“You should not have any special fondness for a particular weapon, or anything else, for that matter. Too much is the same as not enough. Without imitating anyone else, you should have as much weaponry as suits you.”
― Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

I live for this. I will never get too comfortable doing one thing.

Live by the sword...die by the sword...
Breh created his own lane. No weapon formed by these haters has a clue... Word up. Respect.