Drug Addicted Professor Explains Why Adults Should Use Heroin

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
:francis:

NY Post LIED ON THIS MAN. He doesn't even do heroin recreationally. he hasn't in over a year.

He is not promoting drug use

He is educating on SAFE use IF you already use/will use to minimize the occurrence of overdosing and bad outcomes.

cacs cacKKKing again.

breh is livid.

Shout out to Dr. Carl Hart. my captain on the drug train. get high nikkas:mjlol::lolbron:....responsibly, mainly on weed, fukk alcohol.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:francis:

NY Post LIED ON THIS MAN. He doesn't even do heroin recreationally. he hasn't in over a year.

He is not promoting drug use

He is educating on SAFE use IF you already use/will use to minimize the occurrence of overdosing and bad outcomes.

cacs cacKKKing again.

breh is livid.

Shout out to Dr. Carl Hart. my captain on the drug train. get high nikkas:mjlol::lolbron:....responsibly, mainly on weed, fukk alcohol.

:rudy: since when we start believing clucks. This dope fiend ass nikka on some other shyt

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Yo i didn't realize Charlamagne was so stupid, envy even more so. these nikkas are dumb as rocks. god bless their musical and gift of gab talent.

this nikka carl hart explained the issues at nauseam and these fools keep conflating his stance.

the american school system failed you nikkas like bad condoms FUUUUUUCK!:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Dr. Carl is alright with me man. he cool af. he's angry nikkas is lying about his use.

he doesn't inject, never has.

he has used it before in the past via oral and nasal use.

breh it's like when Chapelle said when a fat girls lies and says she has sex with you and you gotta tell nikkas you ain't touch that bishhh he is angry as you would be.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
NOPE. He’s an agent.

I’d agree if he said LSD.
watch the whole video. he addresses your dismissive stance. that attitude on it's destructive affects is part of what cacs use to villify drug use and sale and imprison us.

damn nikkas hate to understand....

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
here's something for thought....drinking coffee everyday then stopping will put you through withdrawls.

headaches, irritability etc.