Drug Addicted Professor Explains Why Adults Should Use Heroin

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dr. Carl is alright with me man. he cool af. he's angry nikkas is lying about his use.

he doesn't inject, never has.

he has used it before in the past via oral and nasal use.

breh it's like when Chapelle said when a fat girls lies and says she has sex with you and you gotta tell nikkas you ain't touch that bishhh he is angry as you would be.

But he did touch the bytch. He a full on user. A quick google search shows

“I am now entering my fifth year as a regular heroin user,” writes Carl Hart in his revelatory new book, Drug Use for Grown-Ups.

This nikka is a dope fiend breh

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I know a drug addict when I see one.

I watched my uncle battle drug addiction for years.

They are always defensive, because they don't want to let go.

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Black people never gon recover from the aftermath of the crack era
That stigma is something serious

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I recommend reading High Price by Dr Carl Hart.

do these nikkas know alcohol is a drug too.

all drugs are dose dependant....you can drink too much water and aspirate it and die. people please educate yourselves on drug use to learn how bad american/canadian drug policy is.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Please stop promoting this dude. He’s speaking from a point of privilege that most people do not have.
What privilege? education? he's from the hood in miami.

he's not advocating drug use.

don't let that last part go over your head.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

He’s financially and mentally stable with a job that is known for rewarding intelligence regardless of how eccentric you are.

Other people prone to rough times are also more prone to start abusing drugs. Other people also don’t have jobs where tweeking every so often will be ignored.

I get his point and see how he can live that life, but he set up in a way that most people aren’t and that casual habit can fukk their lives up.

This is the same as a guy saying “I drink on the job all the time” it doesn’t mean the majority of people should ever try to do that or even consider it.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
But he did touch the bytch. He a full on user. A quick google search shows

“I am now entering my fifth year as a regular heroin user,” writes Carl Hart in his revelatory new book, Drug Use for Grown-Ups.

This nikka is a dope fiend breh
:mjlol:
lack understanding of addiction and make critiques on addiction, brehs:mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

he's a tenured professor he can talk about doing herion and not lose his job, other people can't

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
He’s financially and mentally stable with a job that is known for rewarding intelligence regardless of how eccentric you are.

Other people prone to rough times are also more prone to start abusing drugs. Other people also don’t have jobs where tweeking every so often will be ignored.

I get his point and see how he can live that life, but he set up in a way that most people aren’t and that casual habit can fukk their lives up.

This is the same as a guy saying “I drink on the job all the time” it doesn’t mean the majority of people should ever try to do that or even consider it.
You are right.

except he isn't advocating casual drug use.

he is saying that if you're already a user who doesn't want to stop, there are safe ways to use.

he's also saying "hey, America, we shouldn't punish people for using drugs by putting them in jail and making them unproductive.

He also saying most drug users up to 75% are productive non-addicts who you wouldn't know consumed drugs unless they told you.

That 25% of addicts is addicted not purely due to the pharmacological influence of the substance but, primarily due to socio economic, co-occurring psychological issues. those are the ones he's advocating safe use for, those are the ones he want society to better equip itself to help.