DrX Has a Message for The Coli

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Breh is almost 30. If you aren't on track by then, you'll never get right. At least for most people.

Add in a mental disorder and you're shyt outta luck. Dr. X is going to be 40 and 50 battling the same demons.

His art isn't that great and he doesn't know business or marketing so he'll never get on and will be forced to work mediocre jobs until death.

It's pretty sad but people on this board think it's entertaining.

I have a personality disorder. They say there is no cure and it gets worse with age. Mentally ill people can get better but people with personality disorders have to live with that every day and have other mental problems that stack on top of the original problem. So even if you fix the depression and anxiety the real issue never goes away. The only thing I can advise is people with mental problems shouldn't have kids because these personality disorders are genetically predisposed to certain people.

I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
How am I batshyt crazy when I've never interacted with you offline?

Like this is why I dont like posting here anymore...yall too wrapped up in this shyt man. Like it helps to just get yourselves off this and interact with the real world.

No offense. To preface:

I hate constantly being tasked to validate my life to people who dont live it. I'm 32 and too goddamn old for that petty immature bullshyt. You dont know where I live. You dont know what color shirt I'm wearing and what brand of kicks Im wearing or what store I got them from, you dont know anything about me other than what I tell you. Especially when I am trying to just keep as much to myself as possible.

And I'm gonna say this.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TELLING ME WHO I AM!
I KNOW WHO I AM!
I KNEW WHO I WAS BEFORE YOU KNEW WHO I AM!

You wasn't with me when we was shooting hoops in Vincentian Academy in Fall of 1998.
You wasnt with me when i got locked up for driving without insurance last year on Fulton and had to spend 18 hours in downtown Brooklyn central booking.
You wasnt with me when I graduated from college in 2012.
You wasn't with me when I nearly died in a car accident in April of 2015.

You dont even know what my voice sound like it rral life so how the hell can you even say you know me breh? shyt. Other than the interactions we have on this boars...we still barely know what anybody does for a living or what they looked like unless they willingly offered that information to them.

People love to take what others say and do and make their own interpretations of how they lived each and every day of their life, their own goals, and own mental dispostions...better than they know themselves.

:mjlol:

So since you know me and my life better than myself....the person who has lived it since the day I was born...
:sas1:

What am i thinking about right now?
What was the name of the last woman I had sex with and what type of sneakers was she wearing on our date?
How much money is in my bank account right now?
Whats the password to my smartphone?
:sas2:
And bonus: what type of case does it have and does it have a wallet fold case or a hard plastic case?

:gucci:
No offense, but I refuse to believe some of you are adults let alone nearly middle aged adults like myself.

And since we like to judge each other at 9ur absolute worst and negate the progress people have made since then...than all of will look presumably terrible.

Yea...maybe its time to let this site go. Some of you live for way too much drama and fukkery...I dont want any part of that shyt. Especially now that I have had real life people Ive known try to get at me on this site.
:hubie:

But can u explain that quote Barnett posted? Why would you wish a Black man's death by a cop be given no justice cause the cop sprinkles crack that doesnt belong to that Black man on his dead body?

I usually like your post, this one I missed, and Im frankly shocked. How is this ever okay to say about our people?

Last edited:

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
@Sagat's old account:

LSlwMn6.png

@*L*E*G*A*C*Y* you owe The Coli an apology for this

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
you dumb nikkas always run off the entertaining people / community toilets by snitching to staff members. not saying that DrX is the community toilet but still.

outside of an obvious 100% non-white troll, you can stop just about anyone if you type the right words. trust me i know, i have a lot of experience lol.

most of you nikkas are always in for the fukkery but fail to create it for yourselves smfh.
You can't even neg people who are easily triggered now because mods will ban you:hubie:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
But can u explain that quote Barnett posted? Why would you wish a Black man's death by a cop be given no justice cause the cop sprinkles crack that doesnt belong to that Black man on his dead body?

I usually like your post, this one I missed, and Im frankly shocked. How is this ever okay to say about our people?
That was almost 2 years ago in September of 2015.

Me and @philmonroe got into an argument while I was 1 and a half weeks of coming off of being homeless and being addicted on drugs to deal with the stress and anxiety and trauma of being homeless for 7 months at that post.

Yep...for those of you who remember I was homeless at the same time that year and the coli kept me sane while i.made enough from odd job to odd job to get that place I was staying at in jackson heights.

Its like damn...people like to hold you up by your worst and most vunerable moments on here to make some sort of example of someone on here. Me and him been cool since then.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Why the hell yall trying to do this me?

What the hell is your problem? Thats when @Rob Van Ham dissed me when i was working at pinkberry. When everyone was dissing me for working at Pinkberry to make them feel better about themselves. Some of yall just feel great when people are doong bad so you can feel like you have some sort of superiority over them. You dont care about their struggles as long as you're not the one struggling. Why the hell yall digging up posts from 2014 from? Are yall that bored at work on Monday?

Digging up old posts on me that i already apologized for...for what? Entertainments sake? fukkery? You want this to be your monday morning fukkery cause you're bored at work? I'm sorry breh. I changed for the better and I'm honestly better than this. And this is just low.

Im waiting for yall to post up more problematic posts on me...waiting.
:francis:

If you have issues with me...speak on them. If you don't like me or my posts...just put me on ignore. If you think I'm crazy....thats fine I don't care what people I don't interact with in real life think of me. This website is some of y'alls only lives and source of excitement.

If you're going to continue to take quotes i made in the past just to annoy me looking for context I'll never oost here again. The shyt is annoying. Especially when I'm just trying to be on some positive shyt and especially when this boars helped when I was down.

Man some of yall are real snake like.
Youll smile and dap peoples posts wheb they post here...
Then they get banned and you cant wait to share your true feelings about them when they aint there to defend themselves.

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
Why the hell yall trying to do this me?

If you're going to continue to take quotes i made in the past just to annoy me looking for context I'll never post here again. The shyt is annoying.

:comeon:
Man some of yall are real snake like.
Youll smile and dap peoples posts wheb they post here...
Then they get banned and you cant wait to share your true feelings about them when they aint there to defend themselves.

Isnt this thread about you doing this? :dead:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Do y'all really create these characters and scenarios in your head? Seriously? Just to fill some void with gossip on a website?

Omg... @Sagat is @DrX

Omg this guy is crazy I can tell by these posts even though I have absolutely nothing to base it on in real life

I'll take being called crazy as a "compliment" at this point.

Its better than being one of the regular coli brehs that cant compose interesting thoughts outside of instagram thots, which race has the hottest/sluttiest/skankiest "females" (i can't stand the overusage of that descriptor on there, so dehumanizing and creepy in excess coming from men) threads, endless threads about drug addicted mumble rappers, and other things I truly do not care about anymore.

The weather is nice today. Enjoy it. Go outside. Get some sunshine and vitamin D.

Some of you are indeed way too invested in this forum. I used to be one of them. It is not healthy.