DrX Has a Message for The Coli

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I don't know whats going on but how can a black man channel enough hatred to call someone the N word with a hard ER

I've dwelled the internet for a long time now and I've yet to see this except here. Real life. Never of course.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I don't know whats going on but how can a black man channel enough hatred to call someone the N word with a hard ER

I've dwelled the internet for a long time now and I've yet to see this except here. Real life. Never of course.

This is the first time you see a black man using the N-word (er)?

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
This is the first time you see a black man using the N-word (er)?
I have never in my life had a nikka say NIGG-ER in my circumference. So no.

Literally speaking, nobody black has called anyone in my circumference a NiggR with malice. Add all races to that also.

It would be very easy to find someone brown skin throwing around the N word online now that I think about it. A simple visit to Reddit or #Ch since those types of websites draw in humans with social/personal issues and lack of understanding.

Edit: Also to avoid any implications, I've dealt with racism and hatred in general but never had someone call me the N word, and that someone be from the same skin color as me. That's it, that's all.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Dr X has this to say to you all:

"Tell them I apologize for using the n word, it was out of anger and I shouldn't have said that. I apologize for the generalizations. I wasn't talking about black folks from the hood, specifically...just black people with that mentality. Also add this. DrX said @Sagat is a snake. And I gave him money when he had nothing and he stuck a knife in my back less than 5 mins after getting me banned. He's a trust fund baby and his daddy support his care free life style. Also tell them I'm taking a lot of time off to get my personal life and mental health in order. I'm not sure if I'm going back or not. The site isn't good for my mental health, and I don't want to be on there constantly negative."

Disclaimer: I am just a messenger. I found Dr.X on Instagram after realizing we share a unique last name. He asked me to give y'all this message.
So your one of his alt accounts.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
I just realized what this place reminds me of...PRISON.
A bunch of completely psychotic MTHRFCKRS jaw-jacking with no idea whatsoever.
You ban a MTHRFCKR, call him every filthy name under the sun.
Why...?
Cause see man, He addressed us with an "ER" instead of an"A" and it really hurt our feelings.
We want respect, We demand it....!!!
Ya see man, we can call ourselves N!88as very respectfully and it really doesn't hurt our feelings.
When we do it makes other races look at us with pride and say " Oh, how respectful, why wasn't I born black so I that I too could use such respectful language."

(There's an old Jerry Butler song with the line...
"I tell you that I'm laughing just to keep from crying")
So im guessing reddit has been boring huh Cac. Cant stay away from us you fukkers are bizarre

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
didnt you just do the same exact shyt in one of those DrX threads? :mindblown: :mjlol:
No. Sagat tried to help DrX gain inner peace while he was still posting here and Dr.X wasnt hearing him. The two have been butting heads (pause) for a while

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
a few years back..
this night owl poster would whine incessantly
and then this daytime poster would try to help him
An inevitable disagreement led to a heel turn
Daytime started stalking nighttime.. threatening him via pm with pics of his mom's car
it got so bad nighttime reported to the police

So when cops checked it out..
Yep, it was same guy threatening himself
Then snitching on himself
That forest fire had been raging for months, then everyone was like
Point being-
be wary of high volume, attention seeking posters, brehs

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
a few years back..
this night owl poster would whine incessantly
and then this daytime poster would try to help him
then, a disagreement led to a heel turn
Daytime started stalking nightime.. threatening him via pm with pics of his mom's car
it got so bad nightime reported to the police

So when cops checked it out..
Yep, it was same guy threatening himself
Then snitching on himself
That forest fire had been raging for months, then everyone was like
:ohhh:What?