Dude Became a Baby Daddy... Stock Just Went to Zero

Daps
some brehs are upset because they are gmb but still want to pass their legacy and have kids. It will make them single fathers and the last thing they trying to see are people saying it drops their stock with women.

people are entitled to their preferences. Why would a childless woman want a single dad when she could date a childless man? Even with money a single dad is still not as good of an option for a childless woman as a childless man with money.

It’s hilarious to see some of the same brehs who shyt on, blame, and hate single moms, suddenly making all kind of exceptions and reasons why single dads are fine. I have some dumb hypocrite friends that are single moms that aren’t even trying to fukk with single dads, let alone the friends I have that are childless and instantly turn their nose if a man even mentions he has a child. Not sure why it’s hard for brehs to believe that women do reject single dads for having kids.

You don't see it often and many women don't talk about it like that . I laughed when I seen the thread title for that reason . I know women that have a roster and got a good mix :lolbron:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't help but think about the Coli's never ending anger over Ciara. Brehs here acted like they wanted her to be homeless and destitute for daring to let a bad boy/POS knock her up. Dudes here are still mad that she got "saved" by a good guy, and rarely miss an opportunity to criticize her or complain about her new success.

Yet I'm supposed to take your opinion serious on the OP lol? Just admit you hate black women and you hate the idea that they have options, standards, preferences etc. They're supposed to be inconsequential chess pieces for men to move around, with no independent thought or agency. Because it's easier to think women are evil or irrational, than to question why you have no real success with women. It can't possibly be your fault or something you did. Right?

Is it anger at her or Russell's lack of experience?

Women are only
some brehs are upset because they are gmb but still want to pass their legacy and have kids. It will make them single fathers and the last thing they trying to see are people saying it drops their stock with women.

people are entitled to their preferences. Why would a childless woman want a single dad when she could date a childless man? Even with money a single dad is still not as good of an option for a childless woman as a childless man with money.

It’s hilarious to see some of the same brehs who shyt on, blame, and hate single moms, suddenly making all kind of exceptions and reasons why single dads are fine. I have some dumb hypocrite friends that are single moms that aren’t even trying to fukk with single dads, let alone the friends I have that are childless and instantly turn their nose if a man even mentions he has a child. Not sure why it’s hard for brehs to believe that women do reject single dads for having kids.

She's not the last woman on earth - so why would GMB be upset?

GMB wants kids ? - stack and get a surrogate like Ronaldo the soccer star.

Or stack and move to another jurisdiction.

It's not the rejection that's causing a ruckus here. She's catty and petty which is fine in female circles where y'all play these games.

She called that man a loser after leading him on for years then berates him for having a baby

Classic narcissistic c*nt :laff::laff::laff:

Daps
@CarmelBarbie now that I think about it most women I know don't mind dating a man with a kid as long as the baby momma isnt crazy. This one of those topics that you will hear more from the men say that don't want to deal with a women with kids which is there right just like if a women don't want to do the same she has the right. The problem is the world is FULL of double standard people need to get over themselves .....funny cause I don't hear men in real life bring this type of shyt up ...usually the roster has a good mix :ehh:

Daps
Is it anger at her or Russell's lack of experience?

Women are only

She's not the last woman on earth - so why would GMB be upset?

GMB wants kids ? - stack and get a surrogate like Ronaldo the soccer star.

Or stack and move to another jurisdiction.

It's not the rejection that's causing a ruckus here. She's catty and petty which is fine in female circles where y'all play these games.

She called that man a loser after leading him on for years then berates him for having a baby

Classic narcissistic c*nt :laff::laff::laff:

This why on the coli for now on out I'm staying away from the threads I feel is manipulation shyt is goofy to me ....I knew how this thread was going to go :rudy::beli:...trying to prove some werid point .

Daps
How about this for the next decade(and beyond )have an opinion don't let your opinion have you . Feel the way you feel without trying to impose your will or prove a point anything else is all ego driven ....want to be right

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Can't help but think about the Coli's never ending anger over Ciara. Brehs here acted like they wanted her to be homeless and destitute for daring to let a bad boy/POS knock her up. Dudes here are still mad that she got "saved" by a good guy, and rarely miss an opportunity to criticize her or complain about her new success.

Yet I'm supposed to take your opinion serious on the OP lol? Just admit you hate black women and you hate the idea that they have options, standards, preferences etc. They're supposed to be inconsequential chess pieces for men to move around, with no independent thought or agency. Because it's easier to think women are evil or irrational, than to question why you have no real success with women. It can't possibly be your fault or something you did. Right?

You're my new favorite poster

Daps

:mjlol::mjlol::russ::russ:

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
I feel you on that. Its hard to find a person who doesn't have kids. Dudes in here getting triggered and making up whole scenarios. Making it more complicated than it is.

No one wants to deal with that drama. And I'm shocked people are still having unplanned babies in 2020. I could have sworn that OOW babies decreased. Dating a baby daddy/mama you will forever be an outsider unless you get married. One gets mad that the other is dating and holds the kid against them or takes them to court over bullshyt all the time.

I know everyone has seen many examples in person and online of how bad this baby mama/baby daddy war can get. So I'm still shocked that people are still doing it.

Daps
I feel you on that. Its hard to find a person who doesn't have kids. Dudes in here getting triggered and making up whole scenarios. Making it more complicated than it is.

No one wants to deal with that drama. And I'm shocked people are still having unplanned babies in 2020. I could have sworn that OOW babies decreased. Dating a baby daddy/mama you will forever be an outsider unless you get married. One gets mad that the other is dating and holds the kid against them or takes them to court over bullshyt all the time.

I know everyone has seen many examples in person and online of how bad this baby mama/baby daddy war can get. So I'm still shocked that people are still doing it.

Children in single-parent families by race | KIDS COUNT Data Center