Dude bikes through a gang of demonic 'roos and inspires: The Official Kangaroo Gif Thread :blessed:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
:merchant: Imagine walking in on one of these things fukking your girl

:mjcry: Then, I share that girl

get married roohettes :mjpls:

29906170001_4323707244001_video-still-for-video-4323693652001.jpg

*Beadle voice*

OH MY GOD, that game encourages Kangaroo domestic violence. I was a victim once. It should be banned

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I don't see what the issue is.

I mean, that was probably like the equivalent of their Woodstock and shyt.:yeshrug:Them roos were just trying to have a good time and this CAC just fukks it up.

Imagine if you're like at a music festival and a Kangaroo just strolls through that motherfukker like :birdman:

Y'all gonna be distrubed by that shyt too.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I don't see what the issue is.

I mean, that was probably like the equivalent of their Woodstock and shyt.:yeshrug:Them roos were just trying to have a good time and this CAC just fukks it up.

Imagine if you're like at a music festival and a Kangaroo just strolls through that motherfukker like :birdman:

Y'all gonna be distrubed by that shyt too.
:blessed: I won't ever get tired of the coli

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
just a few things... and when i read them, i'd be going slow too.. they outnumber him like crazy and they were behind and ahead

The largest living kangaroo, the red kangaroo (Macropus rufus) is also the largest living marsupial. Males are up to 1.8m (6 ft) tall and weigh up to 84 kg (187lbs). Kangaroos grow duirng all their life, which can be up to 20 years. :merchant:

Kangaroos live in groups made of 8-25 individuals, called mobs. A mob is made up of a male (the leader), several females and the young. Kangaroos are solitary in the rainy season and gregarious during the dry season.

Males fighting for females practice a kind of kickboxing, employing both punches and kicks.

Kangaroo's back feet are made of two joined toes (syndactily). The fourth toe is extremely long bearing a large nail that makes kangaroo's kick extremely dangerous for dogs and even humans. The tail (long up to 1.1 m or 3.6 ft in large kangaroos) is used for leaning and for balancing during the jumps. The length of the "sole" of a large kangaroo can be 26 cm (10.5 in).

Normal jumps are 1.2-1.9 m (4-6 ft) long, but at high speed they can be 13.5 m (45 ft) long and 3.3 m (11 ft) tall. The kangaroo can speed up to 50 km (30 mi) per hour, but it cannot resist much at this speed. :whoo:

If the kangaroo approaches, turn your body sideways, exposing a narrow profile to the animal and protecting your face and organs. Raise your hands and lean your head away from the animal to minimize the chances of being scratched across the face by the kangaroo’s nasty claws. Retreat, but do not turn your back and run. A kangaroo can easily chase you down, kicking as it hops.

Special instructions apply if the attacking kangaroo is a male displaying dominance behavior, such as rearing up high on its hind legs, arching its back, repeatedly tensing its muscles, pulling up clumps of grass, rubbing its chest on the ground, or shadow boxing. That means the animal considers you a threat to his territory or female brood. Act submissive :sas2:: Crouch down, avoid eye contact, and back away. Swallow your pride and let out a short, low cough or grunt—that’s how kangaroos admit inferiority to a more powerful male. Females are smaller and somewhat less formidable than males, but attacks by female kangaroos have also caused grievous human injury.

If the animal insists on a fight, your best move is to curl up into a ball and wait for help. Kangaroos are vegetarians, so they typically attack humans only if they feel threatened or are convinced you’re withholding food from them. (The Australian government urges people not to feed kangaroos, but some of the animals have come to expect food from humans.) You don’t stand much of a chance in a toe-to-toe standoff with a rampaging kangaroo, which can swipe at you with clawed hands or deliver powerful kicks to your abdomen while supporting itself on its tail. A kangaroo’s foot claws are sharp enough to slice open a human abdomen. :wow:

thumb1024_503_Ballarat_Wildlife_Park.jpg