NPiDnIt.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

Dude says he will spit on herb kids smh

These dudes Werdios and they envy him for sure. Glad he knows this now and not having these guys around him where they can snake him

some of the excuses are wild, “you in La while we handling all this beef for you” herb never been a big dissing rapper. His opps who y’all was already into it with started dissing him and bibby to get on. Herb never made full on disses to anyone and most you heard him say he was smoking on a pack

it’s best for herb not to respond and just move forward with his life, literally cut all the dudes that’s not around him off and act like they don’t exist.
fukk chi and worry bout his new life

Thelonious Napz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
VA

Dude says he will spit on herb kids smh

These dudes Werdios and they envy him for sure. Glad he knows this now and not having these guys around him where they can snake him

some of the excuses are wild, “you in La while we handling all this beef for you” herb never been a big dissing rapper. His opps who y’all was already into it with started dissing him and bibby to get on. Herb never made full on disses to anyone and most you heard him say he was smoking on a pack

it’s best for herb not to respond and just move forward with his life, literally cut all the dudes that’s not around him off and act like they don’t exist.
fukk chi and worry bout his new life

Juvie dropped a tape a month ago. I even gonna lie this dude has mad potential.

Got a a Herb diss on there too.

"I apologize to the kids, but I'ma spit on goofy dude" :huhldup: