Dude from G Herbo's Block Exposing Him

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
The dude sharing a $5 holla pizza with his homies and begging for bail money. You’re too old to be this broke…Herbo can’t hold your hand thru life breh :francis:
Cmon now breh that's unnecessary, you dont know what that man got:mjlol::dead:
He has a point as far as Herb cause he chilled out recently but Herb used to be talking spicy
Bibby been a stay out the way and run the check up type of dude
Whenever these situations occur both parties look end up looking bad

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
The dude sharing a $5 holla pizza with his homies and begging for bail money. You’re too old to be this broke…Herbo can’t hold your hand thru life breh :francis:
that’s literally what they asses be doing but I’m not gonna say too much on the net ,nikkas fund a lot of bull shyt gizzle and don’t even stay here like that anymore :russ:, stop feeding nikkas and trying to be like king David and Hoover to these nikkas then shyt like this won’t happen:hhh:

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Obligatory “I was around a rapper before they got money, but now since the rapper realized I was useless and left me behind, I’m gonna act like he was fake and never from our block all along and owes me 7 million dollars cuz I was with him at a few hood club shows back in the days” type nikka

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
This why Keef moved to LA he wasn’t with the extortion and having to pay for every nikka locked up

Herb in NYC now part of the Loso fam chilling

I wonder how much Durk feeds his nikkas :damn:

seeing the clip of durk on million dollars worth of game with like 40 losers standing behind him tells me he’s paying them a lot, and probably way too many lol…couldn’t be me