Dude from G Herbo's Block Exposing Him

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
Aye ain't this tha nikka who was getting beat up at the McDonald's back in the day? I thought he died

“Ay I think yo jaw broke lil folks” :mjlol:

Them KTS dudes used to literally terrorize and torment No Limit. One dude alone from KTS was allegedly responsible for killing like 3-4 of Herbos homies. They made Kyro suck fukk his dead homie, the same homie that they off’d:picard:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6

Them KTS dudes used to literally terrorize and torment No Limit. One dude alone from KTS was allegedly responsible for killing like 3-4 of Herbos homies. They made Kyro suck fukk his dead homie, the same homie that they off’d:picard:

More revisionist history.. Kyro clearly didn't say it.. hence him getting rocked in his jaw.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps

Loud and wrong

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

They didn't make him say it. He didn't say it that's why he got punched