Dude's Baby Mama Threatens Him With A Knife While Their Child Is Crying On The Changing Table!

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
He knew she was crazy when he got with her.

P.S. let's not pull the virgin card.
MMG4z.gif

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
There are dumbass dudes that will find any reason to give her a pass for acting like this and still desire a woman like this but will talk down on a dude that wants a quiet or submissive woman.

"the ass fat though"
"I need a woman with attitude"

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
There are dumbass dudes that will find any reason to give her a pass for acting like this and still desire a woman like this but will talk down on a dude that wants a quiet or submissive woman.

"the ass fat though"
"I need a woman with attitude"
Just because you dont want a submissive woman doesnt mean you want one that you cant get along with or will be threatening you. I like me a bit of feisty in my woman :wub: Them submissive types i date sometimes get boring after a while.

I like my woman to be a bit feisty. But not anyone who talks me down but not someone i can get to bend over backwards at will either. But if you're the type of woman who thinks you can challenge me physically I'm gonna treat you like any other dude. I'm Haitian, breh. We sleep with a machete under our beds. She pulls that little knife out im pulling a machete while im looking for my gun just in case. If she throws a punch and connects I'm going Bus driver on that ass like the bus driver on some

NxmNY.gif

I always tell women dont open that that can of worms if you cant handle it. You try to hit me i'll try to restrain you. But the minute you landing punches you're a dude to me. Equal right, equal pay, equal impact on this upper cut

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Just because you dont want a submissive woman doesnt mean you want one that you cant get along with or will be threatening you. I like me a bit of feisty in my woman :wub: Them submissive types i date sometimes get boring after a while.

I like my woman to be a bit feisty. But not anyone who talks me down but not someone i can get to bend over backwards at will either. But if you're the type of woman who thinks you can challenge me physically I'm gonna treat you like any other dude. I'm Haitian, breh. We sleep with a machete under our beds. She pulls that little knife out im pulling a machete while im looking for my gun just in case. If she throws a punch and connects I'm going Bus driver on that ass like the bus driver on some

NxmNY.gif
Never said it did fam, do what you want.