Due to Luka Doncic hitting the 65 game threshold he’s now eligible to sign the new Supermax which is 5 years and 346 million dollars.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
I remember when nikkas were crying about Jerami Grant getting "franchise player money" when he signed his deal with Portland :russ:

I wonder if Jerami regrets goin after the money. He coulda made a nice but smaller salary in Denver but prob would have won a ring in Aaron Gordon spot by now. Instead he been on the worst teams in the league since leavin Denver mostly losin games and never sniffin playoff,

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if Jerami regrets goin after the money. He coulda made a nice but smaller salary in Denver but prob would have won a ring in Aaron Gordon spot by now. Instead he been on the worst teams in the league since leavin Denver mostly losin games and never sniffin playoff,
If you're a player on Jerami Grant's level, I think money is way more important than a ring. He's not good enough to ever be in goat or HOF conversations where accolades like a championship are gonna be brought up.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
He can always ring chase later in his career. His children now have immense wealth.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

:mjlol:Ring culture

I really don’t think fans understand, rings only matter to like 10 players in the league at a time. If that. Projected hall of famers. For everyone else, that shyt doesn’t move the needle. To their legacy or to their real life. Maybe when they were making 1M a year. But not now that they’re making 30m a year, no way. Nor should it. Rings don’t mean anything to players at Jerami Grants level. Not at the expense of millions of dollars