Duke University ENDS full-ride scholarship program for select Black students in wake of affirmative action ruling

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
Sad indeed. Unfortunately, the Democrats didn’t give a fukk, friend. :francis:
Working together to "circle our wagons" around our community is still an option... it's not too late.
Using political, economic, and other positions of power to get tangibles for ourselves is something black people can do and still be democrat.
Politics can't work without community organization. Narrow politics ain't helpin' nothin'.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And brehs still think we’re getting reparations :mjlol: when they’re even forcing colleges not to selectively fund our best and brightest. It’s over bothsiders. Your plan backfired, idiots.:francis:

Unfortunately, even now I’m forced not to vote for Biden for green lighting the most brazen genocidal war of the 21st century. :pacspit:

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
The fukking “both sides” idiots who think these cacs see them as an equal or “want racism out in the open” are the ones who are going to truly feel this shyt when it’s too late.

I’m not even going to lie— a few of my elders who…know some people… said that the Democrats are genuinely concerned because Trump has a good chance. Just don’t be surprised. :hubie::francis:

That’s unfortunate but they really wasn’t hiring us in the first place

I guess it’s one of those you can’t miss what you ain’t got things

Not trying to dismiss your point though

Yall can't get black people (specifically ADOS, the vast majority of black voters) excited about this because they wasn't eating anyway.

Democrats better figure it out, but will the black electorate even believe them once they start making the right noises (which they have shown NO signs of doing, btw)?

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Yall can't get black people (specifically ADOS, the vast majority of black voters) excited about this because they wasn't eating anyway.

Democrats better figure it out, but will the black electorate even believe them once they start making the right noises (which they have shown NO signs of doing, btw)?
I feel you, but I mean…folks have got to know Trump and them are literally rolling everything back? These ppl are literally stripping away things that we benefit from.

I do get it; Biden isn’t the best, but he ain’t as bad as Trump and the republicans. 🤷🏾‍♀️

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I feel you, but I mean…folks have got to know Trump and them are literally rolling everything back? These ppl are literally stripping away things that we benefit from.

I do get it; Biden isn’t the best, but he ain’t as bad as Trump and the republicans. 🤷🏾‍♀️
No, you're not hearing me. How are 'we' benefitting when the same ppl who aint have shyt in the 70's still don't have shyt?

The bp who best took advantage of dei/ aa were those who already were in the pipeline, myself included. I grew up in Section 8, yeah, but my parents were married professionals in a VHCOL area. Many of us never saw any advantage but yet black professionals want them to run out and vote on 'their' behalf. I don't think yts conscious, but 'regular' bp have finally figured it out: fancy nikkas will leave them behind. So its fukk them too. :francis:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
No, you're not hearing me. How are 'we' benefitting when the same ppl who aint have shyt in the 70's still don't have shyt?

The bp who best took advantage of dei/ aa were those who already were in the pipeline, myself included. I grew up in Section 8, yeah, but my parents were married professionals in a VHCOL area. Many of us never saw any advantage but yet black professionals want them to run out and vote on 'their' behalf. I don't think yts conscious, but 'regular' bp have finally figured it out: fancy nikkas will leave them behind. So its fukk them too. :francis:
Eeeeeeh

Ok, yea I feel you. :francis:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

I think there has to be a different mentality with black folks if the avg black person feels apathetic about education

After col, and jobs education should be a priority

Really jobs and education counts as the same thing if you think about

But the fact that they let aa fall should really have people more upset, black folks in general should really question this administration about what they going to do with education especially since they importing educated people into the country while excluding us from obtaining that education

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Cacs break their toys. Thats why we should have been creating our own everything instead of fighting for a right to assimilate into a cac dominated society