Dumb quotes that people love to say thinking they're kicking knowledge

m@jestic

If this world was mine...
Daps
sheeeeiit you trippin breh, that's a 10/10 side hoe right there :whew: she confused as fukk but she knows her role

That face could be a car crash though breh
yeshrug.png

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
just had to click on my Instagram real quick to catch a few dumbass quotes these hoes post.

"I'd rather have an enemy who admits they hate me, then a friend who secretly puts me down" :sadcam:

"Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives" :dwillhuh:

"You were born an original, don't die a copy." :leostare:

"It's ironic that the only person who can make you happy is the same one who makes you sad and lonely." :beli:

"successful people never worry about what others are doing." :upsetfavre:

"everything will be OK in the end. if it's not OK, it's not the end." :dahell:

A dude I follow actually posted this one, bout to unfollow his fakkit ass with a quickness: "If someone doesn't appreciate your presence, then make them appreciate your absence" :comeon:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
"When I want a girl, i want a girl...when I don't I want a girl who understands" or whatever that corny ass line Phonte spit was.

because it's not supposed to be a standalone quote. It's:

"I want a girl when I want a girl. And when I don't want a girl, I want a girl who understands that. And that's some hard shyt to explain, to a woman that's in love with ya, but its a part of the game. Until I had to figure, that I don't wanna play around, but I don't wanna settle down, that's a man's dilemma. Cause every man remember, how his daddy and his uncles did it. Cause more than likely, that's the way they're gonna do it."

EEtuxax.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
just had to click on my Instagram real quick to catch a few dumbass quotes these hoes post.

"I'd rather have an enemy who admits they hate me, then a friend who secretly puts me down" :sadcam:

"You were born an original, don't die a copy." :leostare:

"It's ironic that the only person who can make you happy is the same one who makes you sad and lonely." :beli:

"successful people never worry about what others are doing." :upsetfavre:

A dude I follow actually posted this one, bout to unfollow his fakkit ass with a quickness: "If someone doesn't appreciate your presence, then make them appreciate your absence" :comeon:

doc1860159_204652161

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"You lost but you're not a loser."

I said that to my nephew who lost his championship game. I hate when you lose and people always want to talk about it while the loss is still fresh so I said that so as to not say anything else. I thought I had something but internally shook my head as the words left my mouth. I won't front that I like it but I believe it fits the thread.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
"the game is to be sold not told" :dwillhuh:....... thats that old school knowledge:wow: