Dumb quotes that people love to say thinking they're kicking knowledge

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
"the game is to be sold not told" :dwillhuh:....... thats that old school knowledge:wow:

On the real, it wasn't until maybe a year or so ago I actually realized what that meant.

Before then when I heard nikkas saying I was like :childplease: :camby:

Now I'm like :wow: :ohhh:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I disagree, that's one of the best quotes ever. Its for people that expect too f*cking much or want someone or something to be what they aren't. Like a dude that wishes his girl wasn't overweight and was dime status. 'It is what is". She's not a dime, if she's not gonna hit the gym and get the makeover treatment then move on and accept her for what she is.

This also falls under the "This is the life you chose" quote from The Godfather II movie. Its one of the goat quotes:ohlawd: People that complain about their lives or hate their jobs:manny:
Its just way overused and ran through the mud. When someone can't answer a question or has nothing to say with substance they revert to the : it is what it is. :childplease:

Stfu.

The other overused saying is: but at the end of the day.

Athletes, rappers and ratchets use this shyt all the time.
" yeah we have our beef, but at the end of the day, blah blah blah". Stfu. At the end of the day I take one good shyt and go to sleep.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Its just way overused and ran through the mud. When someone can't answer a question or has nothing to say with substance they revert to the : it is what it is. :childplease:

Stfu.

" yeah we have our beef, but at the end of the day, blah blah blah". Stfu. At the end of the day I take one good shyt and go to sleep.

But at the end of the day it is what is :yeshrug:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Stfu.

Sometimes things do go without saying. Sounds like you want a big explanation to some shyt and really there is no explanation because the answer to the problem is plain as day. If somebody uses that phrase then they really expect you to already know the answer to the shyt. You just want someone to delve deeper into the problem or situation.

Midrash

All Star
Daps
I ain't gonna lie brehs, I be posting quotes and shyt all the time on facebook.
heh.png
I eased up off that shyt on instagram too. lol

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There r a few that are good that u all mention.

I don't think any quote made by rat bytches on their facebook page should be taken seriously tho... like anything about judging them.. about God.... about men... or about life..