Duran vs mayweather in prime at 135 who wins

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Duran's not smart enough to beat Floyd, he would need Robert Garcia has a trainer to have a chance to win, and thats against an aged Floyd, prime Floyd beats him by UD clean.

If sugar ray frustrated him enough to make him quit, he would turn his back and just leave the ring after not being able to hit mayweather.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Duran's not smart enough to beat Floyd, he would need Robert Garcia has a trainer to have a chance to win, and thats against an aged Floyd, prime Floyd beats him by UD clean.

:jbhmm:

Stop...an old Floyd would beat Duran? :comeon:

If sugar ray frustrated him enough to make him quit, he would turn his back and just leave the ring after not being able to hit mayweather.

But he beat Sugar Ray Leonard too:mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He quit.

Not because, he was hurt, not because he couldn't continue.

He quit because he couldn't solve the puzzle leonard put in front of him.

How he gonna solve floyd who's never been solved.

Anybody taking a proven quitter over floyd is dumb as fukk.

Floyd would make him quit, plain and simple.

I'm just gonna stop replying post with no facts or data that just has smiliies, because you have nothing say

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
He quit.

Not because, he was hurt, not because he couldn't continue.

He quit because he couldn't solve the puzzle leonard put in front of him.

How he gonna solve floyd who's never been solved.

Anybody taking a proven quitter over floyd is dumb as fukk.

Floyd would make him quit, plain and simple.

I'm just gonna stop replying post with no facts or data that just has smiliies, because you have nothing say

Act like Roberto Duran never beat Sugar Ray Leonard brehs:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Act like Roberto Duran never beat Sugar Ray Leonard brehs:mjlol:

Ray beat himself by mindless throwing punches, he got psyched out, something that won't happen to ray Leonard

also ray didn't quit, but he still lost mentally. Floyd is the most mental focused boxer ever, he can't be baited.

Duran quit.

He lower than DLH on my all time list jus because of that.

He's mentally weak, he can be mentally broken.
When De La Hoya retired against Pac, he couldn't physically continue, he had not given up mentally, he physically couldn't go back out.

Duran quit because he was mentally defeated, and Floyd has the strongest mind in boxing history, he would lose just off that factor

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Ray beat himself by mindless throwing punches, he got psyched out, something that won't happen to ray Leonard

also ray didn't quit, but he still lost mentally. Floyd is the most mental focused boxer ever, he can't be baited.

Duran quit.

He lower than DLH on my all time list jus because of that.

He's mentally weak, he can be mentally broken.
When De La Hoya retired against Pac, he couldn't physically continue, he had not given up mentally, he physically couldn't go back out.

Duran quit because he was mentally defeated, and Floyd has the strongest mind in boxing history, he would lose just off that factor

You said even an aged Floyd can beat Roberto Duran in his prime at 135...stop it:usure:

Duran's not smart enough to beat Floyd, he would need Robert Garcia has a trainer to have a chance to win, and thats against an aged Floyd

Yes, a prime Floyd beats Duran. An old one though?

You saying that Hands Of Stone wasn't good enough to even beat an old Floyd. AND he would need Robert Garcia in his corner to even do that or he would still lose:snoop:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said even an aged Floyd can beat Roberto Duran in his prime at 135...stop it:usure:

Yes, a prime Floyd beats Duran. An old one though?

You saying that Hands Of Stone wasn't good enough to even beat an old Floyd....and he would need Robert Garcia in his corner to even do that or he would still lose?:usure:

I don't think Robert duran could beat Canelo, Mayweather did in his late 30's

i said Robert Duran would need Robert Garcia to train him to beat an old mayweather

he's not smart enough to beat mayweather, that's just the reality of it

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I don't think Robert duran could beat Canelo, Mayweather did in his late 30's

i said Robert Duran would need Robert Garcia to train him to beat an old mayweather

he's not smart enough to beat mayweather, that's just the reality of it

I disagree:manny: