Duran vs mayweather in prime at 135 who wins

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'm dumb posting in here seriously

It's not my fault Floyd is the best, that's the just fact, it it wasn't the case I would say otherwise, It's annoying for me to have to respond to nonsensical arguments.

You call what I say hyperbole, but can't dispute anything I say, so you get mad and go take your ball home.

You actually think you won?:dahell:

Not only do you OD on hyperbole, but you're also delusional:mjlol:

"An old Floyd beats a prime Roberto Duran" is the dumbest boxing post of August 2016...and you're dead serious typing it which is even more ridiculous:dead:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

"An old Floyd beats a prime Roberto Duran" is the dumbest boxing post of August 2016...and you're dead serious typing it which is even more ridiculous:dead:
He gassed the fukk up now since nikkas in The Coliseum was bigging him up in that Max Kellerman/Floyd thread :dead:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
He gassed the fukk up now since nikkas in The Coliseum was bigging him up in that Max Kellerman/Floyd thread :dead:

Exactly:russ:

I read that thread like :martin: while reading his lies as to why he's the 2x WPOY and that he gave out his address to anyone of us to meet up but we backed down...knowing damn well he ain't never did that in any Boxing thread:camby:

nikkas was gassing him like he was dropping knowledge on the sport, but that's because they have no knowledge of the sport themselves:heh:

He did make a couple good points, but mostly hyperbole/half-truths/delusions as normal...but casuals don't know shyt, so they can be fed shyt:manny:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Floyd's best weight power wise and offensively was at 130/135 :manny:. Division cleaned out/never loss. That needs to be accounted for. Comparing Leonard to Floyd is borderline insult, two different types of boxers.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's interesting. They both are the best at what they do and what they do best is what the other has slight problems with.

Floyd handles pressure effectively, but you could also tell it makes him uncomfortable. His most rugged fights are where his opponent roughs him up and gives him no respect, something Duran would bring. Duran knows how to cut off the ring, but boxers who know how to move and control when exchanges occur and effectively pot shot frustrate him, something Floyd would bring.

Close call, if I had to throw money on it I think Floyd edges a decision.

Last edited:

Tilesp4p

All Star
Daps
I am picking Floyd without a doubt.
- Duran trying to get into range while pumping his jab would be hell for him because Floyd can parry and catch jabs with his rear glove like nobody else in the sport.
- Duran could possibly rough Floyd up in the inside, but what nobody is talking about is which Ref is reffing the fight. Because if its bayless Floyd is gonna clinch and get broken up and get back to the center of the ring and touch Duran with jabs all night.
- I think it would look like the pac v floyd fight. The shorter man frustrated due to being kept at bay and being disrupted in the clinch/ inside. I dont think Floyd would ever let Duran really "start"
But I do think guys like Hagler would give Floyd absolute hell. shyt I think Paul Williams would have either beat Floyd or at the very least got some solid knock downs in a fight with him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Once again what do you have to back up what you say

An old Floyd beat Canelo, why can't he beat Duran

Duran couldn't even beat Benetiz when he had a weight advantage over him lmao

Your awesome, how it's just Duran, he automatic wins because it's 135 even though he fought a bunch of bums at 135 and even has an L at 135 lmao

you're the delusional, but don't worry I'm not posting in this weak ass forum anymore where you got cac modeators and shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL

How am I gassed, when I said the same thing since forever?

Showing your true colors again. You sound jealous over some message board, the RING IS A JOKE, because yall are biased and can't talk facts, I exposed this in the coliseum and now you are butt hurt.

I've said Floyd beats Duran plenty times of here.

and I HAVE YET TO HEAR AN ARGUMENT WHY FLOYD WOULD LOSE

can yall even talk boxing or just post smilies like the cac trolls

get off my dikk

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Duran at 135 was a machine...The man to this day is hands down the best pressure fighter to ever lace up at 135...Had all the physical tools to beat Floyd...speed, power in both hands, endurance with the ability to cut the ring off and effectively apply pressure...

Floyd barely survived Castillo who was a poor Mexican mans Duran (no disrespect to Castillo just keeping it 100)...Granted Floyd had a shoulder issue in the first fight but even in the second fight it wasn't easy...Castillo stayed in his chest which is the only way to beat Floyd and nobody did that better than Duran...

And because I know somebody going to bring up Packeyow...Packeyow never was a good pressure fighter...Big part of being a good lressure fighter is cutting off the fukking ring...Following dudes around the ring which is what Packeyow does is NOT effective pressure...

Packeyow never learned how to cut off the ring and preferred his opponents to come to him which is why he NEVER stood a chance against Floyd...Floyd doesn't come to you, you have to get in his chest and pound him like Castillo and Maidana did...

All that said this would have been a very close fight...When I confronted with a even fight like this I always bet on black excellence so obviously I pick Floyd but anyone thinking this is less than a 50/50 fight is dead wrong...

Yes..the only chance anyone has against Mayweather is pressure boxing unless you have the speed of Sugar Ray Leonard...then its a different ball game and even then... u have to defend against the very accurate Mayweather counter punching.