Duran vs mayweather in prime at 135 who wins

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also Duran is one of the greatest defensive fighters of all time. Let's not act like Floyd would have an easy time hitting him consistently

I can watch Augustus highlight real and be more impressed, this proves nothing

You can't be one of the greatest defensive fighters of all time and get KO'd in the second round lmao

Tommy Hearns had this nikka looking like Martin

"He was out before he hit the canvas":mjlol:

:russ:at calling this guy a defensive great when he getting hit with shots like that in the second round

Hands down and down, he wasn't even countered, or got caught in an exchange, just a sloppy mess stop overrating this old fighters man

anybody can put highlights together against bums and look amazing lmao

only notable win on Duran's record is against Leonard because he let his anger make him fight stupid

but it doesn't matter, because he LOST TWICE TO LEONARD, so the first fight was a fluke

Duran lost twice to Leonard, Lost to Benetiz, lost to Hearns, Lost to Hagler

WHO DID THIS MOTHAfukk EVER KO WHO WAS WORTH A DAMN

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
@Mr. Leonidas realize you sound like every scorned pac-breh fan.

Your arguments are typical, and rehashed. Conversely to what you said, wait 14yrs til Floyds been retired 15, and see how boxing journalists treat him. It will be far better.

Okay well you sound like every Floyd Wife-Beater Mayweather fan...now what?

And in 15 years Floyd will be looked at even worse than he is now. His only claim to fame will be that he made the most $, retired with same record as Marciano, and beat Pacman. Meanwhile Pacquiao will be remembered as the only fighter to ever win titles in 8 weight classes, 5 of which were lineal titles.

Remember young one- Pacquiao is a greater fighter than Mayweather. Always has been, always will be.

Salute the fighter of the decade- Manny TBE Pacquiao :salute:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps
I can watch Augustus highlight real and be more impressed, this proves nothing

You can't be one of the greatest defensive fighters of all time and get KO'd in the second round lmao

Tommy Hearns had this nikka looking like Martin

"He was out before he hit the canvas":mjlol:

:russ:at calling this guy a defensive great when he getting hit with shots like that in the second round

Hands down and down, he wasn't even countered, or got caught in an exchange, just a sloppy mess stop overrating this old fighters man

anybody can put highlights together against bums and look amazing lmao

only notable win on Duran's record is against Leonard because he let his anger make him fight stupid

but it doesn't matter, because he LOST TWICE TO LEONARD, so the first fight was a fluke

Duran lost twice to Leonard, Lost to Benetiz, lost to Hearns, Lost to Hagler

WHO DID THIS MOTHAfukk EVER KO WHO WAS WORTH A DAMN

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you another kid who doesn't know shyt about boxing. Cmon, say some more stuff that proves how much you don't know. I'll wait. :sas2:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you another fukking degenerate who doesn't know shyt about boxing. Cmon, say some more stuff that proves how idiotic you are. I'll wait. :sas2:

How about you answer the question

Who did Duran beat or KO worth mentioning to even think he has a chance of KOing Floyd, we all know he can't out box him so he would have to win by KO, and you can't point out a single performance in his entire career or even a method he can go about that

which is why you completely dodged the question

tired of hearing about this Duran revisionist history

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps

Who did Duran beat or KO worth mentioning to even think he has a chance of KOing Floyd, we all know he can't out box him so he would have to win by KO, and you can't point out a single performance in his entire career or even a method he can go about that

And I'm tired of children who started watching boxing when Mayweather was stuttering on Boxing After Dark telecasts and think they know boxing. So youngling you gon learn today!

Here's 10 people that Duran fought, beautifully outlined in the article below. It's an article tho son, which means you're gonna have to read it. :mjpls:

Hands of Stone: 10 fights that cemented Duran's legend – part I - Ring TV

Hands of Stone: 10 fights that cemented Duran’s legend - part II - Ring TV

Last edited:

Mr. Leonidas

All Star
Daps

And I'm tired of children who started watching boxing when Mayweather was stuttering on Boxing After Dark telecasts and think they know boxing. So youngling you gon learn today!

Here's 10 people that Duran fought, beautifully outlined in the article below. It's an article tho son, which means you're gonna have to read it. :mjpls:

Hands of Stone: 10 fights that cemented Duran's legend – part I - Ring TV

Hands of Stone: 10 fights that cemented Duran’s legend - part II - Ring TV

Last edited:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Ok, shoot.

I'm all ears breh

First off....peace :salute:

Set it off on us about Duran

Peace Pat! :salute:

Okay, I'll keep it simple so it won't seem like I'm minimizing his greatness, which is what I'm not doing. Notice that I said his CAREER is overrated, not skills, CAREER. So let's not forget that in the midst of opinions being expressed.

Before defeating Ray Leonard, Duran had only one loss and a bunch of wins against who?

After defeating Leonard he lost to:

Leonard (twice), Wilfred Benetiz, Kirkland Laing, Hagler, Hearns, Robbie Sims, Pay Lawlor, Vinny Pazienza (twice), Hector Camacho (twice), Castro, Joppy, Gonzalez.

After defeating Leonard he beat:

Davey Moore and Iran Barkley.

That is all.

Last edited: