Durant and Westbrook avoid each other

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
That's a shame walk if I ever seen one.

Only one man in that video looks happy with himself.

KD want to be cool with Westbrook but he knows he did such a bytch ass thing that a guy like Westbrook would never respect, so he's left with loneliness the closer he's around Westbrook.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Russ holding on to this grudge yet KD is a bytch?:what:

KD is a grown man and if he wanted to get out of Oklahoma then he can do that. If he wanted to wait to tell Westbrook then he can do that too. He doesn't owe Russ anything especially since Russ has been focusing on his own business and fashion and they haven't been close outside of basketball for a few years.

And if Russ doesn't want anything to do with KD due to his decisions and him not letting him know in advance(and telling him through a text) then how does that make him a bytch? KD wants Russ's approval, he's the one that keeps going on about being brothers/friends and they'll be cool in the future. Russ straight ignores him and doesn't feed into the media with their questions.

Daps
I can't respect Durant as a man.
This is not how a man behaves.:camby:

Unbelievable talent though and he will most likely win it all this year.

Always have bytch tendencies though.
:gucci:

I can guarantee you that you're making this out to be more than Durant is, yet somehow you can't respect him as a man for this one clip which you don't have the full context of (let alone know the ins/outs of their relationship) - I'd say that says more about you as a man, than it does about Durant. If he chooses not to talk to Westbrook, and vice versa..... who really gives a fukk? What business is it of yours? We really judging nikkas' manhoods on some non sequitur shyt of whom they choose not to speak to, based on a brief moment. SMH.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
And if Russ doesn't want anything to do with KD due to his decisions and him not letting him know in advance(and telling him through a text) then how does that make him a bytch? KD wants Russ's approval, he's the one that keeps going on about being brothers/friends and they'll be cool in the future. Russ straight ignores him and doesn't feed into the media with their questions.

I never said Russ was a bytch and I don't think bad of KD or Russ for how they're dealing with this. It's just two men that didn't see eye to eye about the team and now they're both doing their own thing and minding their own business. Them avoiding each other is just a falling out of relationship and that's it imo. I don't look too deep into it.

I mentioned Russ holding a grudge because there's videos of him still talking bad about KD and him calling KD out in the GS-OKC game.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

I can guarantee you that you're making this out to be more than Durant is, yet somehow you can't respect him as a man for this one clip which you don't have the full context of (let alone know the ins/outs of their relationship) - I'd say that says more about you as a man, than it does about Durant. If he chooses not to talk to Westbrook, and vice versa..... who really gives a fukk? What business is it of yours? We really judging nikkas' manhoods on some non sequitur shyt of whom they choose not to speak to, based on a brief moment. SMH.
Aren't you the dude that vanished from here after the finals?
But I'm the one taking things too personally?
If that wasn't you my bad but I know you a dubs fan so you too invested emotionally here.
If you are the breh who needed a break from here,then you're a complete bytch,don't even quote me I won't converse with such a hoe.

If that wasn't you my bad,if it was fukk it,that was a bytch move

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is the most bytchmade thing ive ever seen in the nba

V9tWftt.jpg

Daps
Nope, I was here well after the Finals arguing with fukk nikkas who took my posts/position out of context.
If that wasn't you my bad but I know you a dubs fan so you too invested emotionally here.
:dwillhuh:

Emotionally invested in a relationship that has nothing to do with me? Help me make sense of how that makes sense.

bear27

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nope, I was here well after the Finals arguing with fukk nikkas who took my posts/position out of context.

:dwillhuh:

Emotionally invested in a relationship that has nothing to do with me? Help me make sense of how that makes sense.
My bad then breh

You gonna defend Durant though cos he's on your squad.that's the emotional investment.

He saw Russ and avoided him like a teenager in the hallway that's not how men behave

Daps
My bad then breh

You gonna defend Durant though cos he's on your squad.that's the emotional investment.

He saw Russ and avoided him like a teenager in the hallway that's not how men behave
I'm not defending anybody (hence me saying - "If he chooses not to talk to Westbrook, and vice versa..... who really gives a fukk?"), because I don't know the ins/outs of their relationship nor do I really care.

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
If you are the breh who needed a break from here,then you're a complete bytch,don't even quote me I won't converse with such a hoe.

If that wasn't you my bad,if it was fukk it,that was a bytch move

It was him making a bytch move like kd