1445337_o.gif

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Russ holding on to this grudge yet KD is a bytch?:what:

KD is a grown man and if he wanted to get out of Oklahoma then he can do that. If he wanted to wait to tell Westbrook then he can do that too. He doesn't owe Russ anything especially since Russ has been focusing on his own business and fashion and they haven't been close outside of basketball for a few years.
He a bytch period

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
How the fukk did KD not owe Russ an explanation that he decided he was leaving?

These dudes played for 8 years together, traveled together, went to battle on the court together, probably shared a bunch of family gatherings, holidays and meals together. He easily could of went like a man to russ and been like "i got love for you and the team and city, but I decided to leave and try something new". What happens from there is all on russ if he decides to take it the wrong way and hate on KD.

It's all about respect, it's fukked up KD didn't have the respect for russ to tell him face to face

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

I can guarantee you that you're making this out to be more than Durant is, yet somehow you can't respect him as a man for this one clip which you don't have the full context of (let alone know the ins/outs of their relationship) - I'd say that says more about you as a man, than it does about Durant. If he chooses not to talk to Westbrook, and vice versa..... who really gives a fukk? What business is it of yours? We really judging nikkas' manhoods on some non sequitur shyt of whom they choose not to speak to, based on a brief moment. SMH.
Shaddddup

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
In five or ten years, both of these guys will have put all this behind them. These things just take time. It's like almost everyone in here forgot how much Kobe and Shaq hated each other while they were TEAMMATES, let alone after they got split up and they're fine now.

I bet KG still doesn't have Allen's number on his phone. :mjpls:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Basketball is work. I won't tell my co-workers I'm leaving until I have confirmation that I'm starting elsewhere.

Westbrook is being emotional. KD gave some of his best years on the court to OKC and OKC still F'd up with coaching and talent decisions.

KD made the decision for KD. He owes no one anything.

Man up.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fight it out. talk it out. hug it out. battle rap. get MJ to mediate. figure out a way to get some closure and move the fukk on. shyt is getting real feminine. :camby:
You got that old school mentality :myman:

These new cats on some other shyt.

:hhh:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The feminine part is how everybody, who have absolutely NO relation to these two, seems to be so interested in their relationship, wanna know about it, talk about it, etc., etc. This shyt ain't got nothing to do with basketball, it's just the gossip part of all of this.

man stfu and everybody that dapped u can eat a dikk. Lebron went thru hell when he formed his own shyt..nikkas talm bout teammates fukkin his moms all kinda shyt..this shyt light work KD gon get this slander. You join the same team u was up on and dont even tell ya dawg. Even if he aint ya dawg take him out 1 on 1 like Bron did Dwade. You mad at this shyt crying feminism of all things