this is the most bytchmade thing ive ever seen in the nba

V9tWftt.jpg

:gucci:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I'm still very disappointed that KD went to the Warriors but you know for a fact, as soon as they get the first ring that history is gonna forget about the circumstances :manny:

Russ is the emotional one, he's the one that stayed and he's the one that made the decision to resign. If he didn't like it, he shoulda went to the Spurs :manny:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man stfu and everybody that dapped u can eat a dikk. Lebron went thru hell when he formed his own shyt..nikkas talm bout teammates fukkin his moms all kinda shyt..this shyt light work KD gon get this slander. You join the same team u was up on and dont even tell ya dawg. Even if he aint ya dawg take him out 1 on 1 like Bron did Dwade. You mad at this shyt crying feminism of all things
See, this is what I'm talking. You're way too invested in shyt that has NOTHING to do with you. If you dedicated this type of energy to YOUR actual life, you'd probably have Bill Gates money right now. :yeshrug:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Well if there wasn't already enough evidence to confirm that KD is a total bytch....this pretty much seals the deal :scust:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
I just get the sense KD knows Russ isn't fukking with him and is giving dude space. I'm not sure there's any other way he could handle it.

Russ is a scorpio, dude is gonna hold this grudge forever. They can hold grudges with the best of them. That's just how he's built. He doesn't do slights, real or perceived. We've seen that from him. He's one of the most intense athletes we've ever seen. What do yall expect KD to rumble this man because he wanted to play somewhere else?

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
this is the most bytchmade thing ive ever seen in the nba

V9tWftt.jpg

shyt is bytchmade. Me and that nikka would have to talk. We don't gotta be friends but, fukk I look like walking on eggshells like a bytch for the whole weekend :russ: I'd be right over there laughing and pretending like nothing was up :russ: