Durant and Westbrook avoid each other

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Even though Its sad for me to see these 2 not fukk with each other anymore....This rivalry is great for the NBA. We need more bad blood and less hugging n dappin

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
KD had every right to leave the Thunder for the Warriors, but his behavior toward Westbrook since leaving seems like he can't fully own up to his decision. He acting shook of Westbrook. Not acting manly at all. Own up.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Durant tried speaking to Russell in their second matchup of the season and was shrugged off, their last encounter wasnt any better either. what's he suppose to do. get dowm on his knees and beg westbrook to stop being in his feelings like a hurt ex gf?

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
If they ain't gone fight, then it ain't no beef.

I done shot the fair one with any nikka I had beef with.

El Barbas

Rookie
Daps
They gotta shoot the fair one and settle this I got money on Russ Kevin looks like he sweet

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
KD made his decision to go to a better team. But if you can't tell someone you call your brother you're changing teams face to face or even give him a call that's messed up. He doesn't have to tell Russ. But as "brothers" he should've told him.

Last edited:

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
You need bad blood between people to enjoy a sport?

I know I get tired of all the politically correct answers from athletes. I like when you know there is genuinely some dislike among players on opposite teams. I was glued to the GSW-OKC game on that Saturday night even tho my Rockets was playing becuz I knew it was possible something could go down between KowarD and Russ.

Not only did that happen but I got the added bonus of Roberson and KowarD headbutting each other too. In the NBA I like when teams truly dislike each other the intensity level picks up between the players and also the fans sense it and they are more jacked during the game which makes for great watching.