Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
melenie.jpg

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lowkey another mixed race thread disguised as black.

People like you who is obsessed with this shyt is annoying as hell. And most of the time you wouldn't even know what you are talking about,.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
People like you who is obsessed with this shyt is annoying as hell. And most of the time you wouldn't even know what you are talking about,.

Always the mix nikkas that :cape: for tainted slave owner blood

@GreatestLaker

Don't you find it hilarious how these dudes pretend like you can't tell a mixed black person from a regular black? :mjlol:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always the mix nikkas that :cape: for tainted slave owner blood

@GreatestLaker

Don't you find it hilarious how these dudes pretend like you can't tell a mixed black person from a regular black? :mjlol:

I'm not mixed, but I always smh at people who are obsessed with mixed raced people somehow tainting some pure bloodline, like that shyt even exist for african americans in the first place. What is a regular black? Blacks in america come in all shades. Hell africans themselves come in a wide range of colors also. I don't get down with those who try and divide blacks whether you are white or black yourself. And the thing about having a stereotypical view of what black people should look like it closes your mind to anything outside of it. She has a thin nose? Mixed. He doesn't have big lips? Mixed. Hell anyone can make up anything for what they consider a regular black person should look like. You become prejudiced.

Edit: And the greatestlaker is mixed so you already have one stereotype wrong.

Last edited: