Dutch Black Gyrls ?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I'm not mixed, but I always smh at people who are obsessed with mixed raced people somehow tainting some pure bloodline, like that shyt even exist for african americans in the first place. What is a regular black? Blacks in america come in all shades. Hell africans themselves come in a wide range of colors also. I don't get down with those who try and divide blacks whether you are white or black yourself. And the thing about having a stereotypical view of what black people should look like it closes your mind to anything outside of it. She has a thin nose? Mixed. He doesn't have big lips? Mixed. Hell anyone can make up anything for what they consider a regular black person should look like. You become prejudiced.

Edit: And the greatestlaker is mixed so you already have one stereotype wrong.

Spoken like a true mixed nikka :dead:

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoken like a true mixed nikka :dead:

You can't say anything I typed is wrong though so whatever makes you sleep at night. The greatestlaker is mixed, he has said it many times himself. And I have seen many mixed people say they don't want to be associated with their black side so stereotyping me as some sort of mixed black militant is lol worthy.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Yeah let's make this thread about mixed people and not dutch black p*ssy because you're obviously homosexual

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how come white people can have diverse looks without being considered mixed but black people can't?

Some people have a prejudice that black people are the bottom of the totem-pole looks wise and anything that deviates from that they try to distance the two. It's kind of the same situation when people found out that ancient egypt was black. Whites had to come up with a theory that those black people were different from other black african people. It's mechanism to keep the prejudices in your mind the same. And it's funny because you now have black people doing the same shyt. They are the racist's slave and they don't even know it.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Man wtf are we looking at? Is this the site for the working mans brothel? Every bytch on there look like they would kill their first born for a green card.