I kinda belief this. It's one thing to support and another to be this damn extra with his support of it. Always seemed like he had something else in mind.
In court papers filed this week that were obtained by The Blast, Siohvaughn Funches-Wade begged a judge to impose an order that would ban their 15-year-old daughter Zaya from legally changing sex.
- Dwyane Wade's ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches-Wade filed paperwork this week
- She is begging a judge to intervene in their daughter Zaya's transition
- Zaya (formerly Zion) came out as transgender in 2019 at the age of 12
- Since then, she has won lucrative modeling contracts and social media deals
- Siohvaughn fears her father is pushing her into the decision for financial gain
- She wants Zaya to wait until she is 18 before she legally changes her gender
- Neither Wade nor his wife Gabrielle Union have responded to the claims
- Dwyane petitioned a court in August to allow his daughter to change her name