Dwayne Wade ex-wife suing him for pressuring his son into changing gender for financial gain (Wants him to wait until he is adult to decide)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I kinda belief this. It's one thing to support and another to be this damn extra with his support of it. Always seemed like he had something else in mind.
  • Dwyane Wade's ex-wife Siohvaughn Funches-Wade filed paperwork this week
  • She is begging a judge to intervene in their daughter Zaya's transition
  • Zaya (formerly Zion) came out as transgender in 2019 at the age of 12
  • Since then, she has won lucrative modeling contracts and social media deals
  • Siohvaughn fears her father is pushing her into the decision for financial gain
  • She wants Zaya to wait until she is 18 before she legally changes her gender
  • Neither Wade nor his wife Gabrielle Union have responded to the claims
  • Dwyane petitioned a court in August to allow his daughter to change her name

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That’s exactly what he’s doing and many have said so for years now. Wade is gay himself and that community are strangely predatory regarding kids. They get off on molding a kid into their community. This son was just more susceptible to it than the other one.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
An official gender change was always going to be impossible until 18. You can’t get surgery or the hormones until you’re an adult.

I understand her frustrations. But this lawsuit is pointless and will more than likely make her kids become even more distant in the future

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
An official gender change was always going to be impossible until 18. You can’t get surgery or the hormones until you’re an adult.

I understand her frustrations. But this lawsuit is pointless and will more than likely make her kids become even more distant in the future
Yes they can. Especially with a parents consent.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Am I missing something, is this not handled by a psychiatrist, a medical doctor, and the only event taking place is the prescription of puberty blockers, which simply offsets puberty and can begin the moment they taper off the drugs?

I feel there is mass confusion about what all this entails due to fear mongering by the right, the only thing I can think of requiring an adult brain would be surgery to the lower half, but that isn't available for minors, a doctor isn't signing off on that, I don't think one can legally consent until the age of 18, I would bump that number.