Dwayne's Out Here Peeing In Water Bottles

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Among other things :pachaha:

Insiders told TheWrap that Johnson showed up as much as eight hours late to set on the movie — forcing the crew to shoot around him on some days. On previous films, Johnson has made a habit of peeing in a water bottle to save time, upsetting crew members.

“On set, away from his trailer, if he needs to pee, he doesn’t go to the public bathroom,” said one insider who knows the movie star well. “He pees in a Voss water bottle and his team or a PA has to dispose of it.”

Johnson’s tardiness has been an issue for a number of years. “They rent a location they can shoot as much as they can of other actors while they wait for him to decide if he’s coming to set,” a producer who visited the set of HBO’s “Ballers” told TheWrap. A former production assistant on the show corroborated this, saying, “He was regularly three to four hours late to set. Keeping 100+ crew members waiting for no reason.” According to a third insider, in March of 2017 Johnson was six hours late to the “Ballers” set.

On the set of 2018’s “Rampage,” Johnson was late an average of four to five hours daily, with one costar keeping records of his tardiness, according to two insiders. “Dwayne’s call times are never, ever published on the call sheet,” one of the insiders added. “It’s because one of the actors on ‘Rampage’ was keeping a log of how late DJ was to set every day.” (A spokesperson for Johnson did not respond to a request for comment late Monday about “Rampage” and “Ballers.”)

The reasons behind Johnson’s perpetual lateness seem to stem from his refusal to work a full shooting day, despite factoring in his three-hour daily workout routine. “It’s his absolute refusal to work more than a four-or five-hour day,” a studio insider added. Another insider suggested, “It’s a control thing.”
Johnson’s behavior has led to confrontations with costars, most famously Vin Diesel. “Vin has been having problems with The Rock because The Rock keeps showing up late for production,” an insider told People during their work together on the “Fast and Furious” franchise. “Sometimes he doesn’t show up at all, and he’s delaying the production.”

During production in the fall of 2020 on Netflix’s similarly titled “Red Notice,” Ryan Reynolds was so infuriated after waiting five hours for Johnson that they had a “huge fight,” according to insiders. Johnson then stormed off set. The two stars didn’t speak for years until they recently patched things up. (“Red Notice” received a sequel order from Netflix in 2022, but there has been little movement on the project since that time.)

The Voss urine bottle first made its appearance in a 2017 Instagram story and was later expanded upon in a magazine story, taking the shape of Johnson’s usual anecdotes — macho posturing mixed with his don’t-I-work-so-hard folksiness. “I usually stay pretty hydrated. I need to go to the bathroom a lot. Not a lot, but probably a couple of times during every workout I have to go to the bathroom. So I break out the bottle,” Johnson told Esquire, making the habit a bizarre badge of honor.

A crew member on the IATSE Stories post called out Johnson in 2021 for his Voss pee bottle: “Nevermind what you expect the PA’s to clean up after you (what is it you put in your empty water bottles?!?!)”

TheWrap did not speak to any insiders who said this occurred on “Red One,” and two people close to the production denied to TheWrap that Johnson had ever asked a production assistant or other member of his team to dispose of a bottle of his urine on set. “He would never ask another person to dispose of something like that,” said one of these individuals.

Insiders also accuse Johnson of using some of the “Red Notice” movie budget for his personal production company. According to two insiders, the team from Johnson’s Seven Bucks Productions tacked on an entire XFL promotional shoot that added two days after the “Red Notice” marketing shoot.

An insider added that the marketing shoot for “Red Notice” was “probably footing the bill for him to shoot promo material for the XFL and Teremana (Johnson’s liquor brand).”

A second insider confirmed the report and added: “This would happen all the time and he would tack on these shoots and have the production company that was hired by the studio stay late, shoot it and deliver footage.”

A person close to Seven Bucks denied that any “Red One” funds were diverted to Johnson’s personal production company. “If we had lights already set up for the production we would use those,” the person said. “But we never used movie budgets for those. We would bring in crew to do it.”

All of this is strange but the thing that stood out to me is Rock getting his ex-wife's husband to serve as his personal assistant. Getting hime to preparing your food is a whole new level cucking

“If Vince [from ‘Entourage’] tried to give Turtle a real job, Hiram Garcia is what you get as a result,” according to a top agency insider.:laff:

Last edited: