Dwayne's Out Here Peeing In Water Bottles

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I aint gonna front I wouldnt wanna work more than 5 hours straight if I were an actor.

Same time though, I wouldn't be late as hell while making these demands.

Can't have it both ways
Why not? This seems like a small ask, if this is what started the vin diesel beef then I get it. I wouldn’t want to work with him either, 30-45 even an hour late is acceptable but 5 hours is disrespectful

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Why not? This seems like a small ask, if this is what started the vin diesel beef then I get it. I wouldn’t want to work with him either, 30-45 even an hour late is acceptable but 5 hours is disrespectful

The whole day is you being bossed around and doing take after take of the same shyt.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Yea it can easily be some cracker who got an issue with him. As a man I get some people will do the water bottle thing , but it’s extreme to have someone else dispose of it. If he did this, that’s fukked up. But a lot of these stories turn out to be not true and lies from personal gripes

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Me personally I'm not trying to reshoot a scene like 5 times. I'm an impatient person tho so everyone different with how they'd handle this

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Me personally I'm not trying to reshoot a scene like 5 times. I'm an impatient person tho so everyone different with how they'd handle this
It’s the name of the game tho, his movies would be better if he worked with directors that required things like this. Him and Kevin hart approach movie making like it’s a 9-5. They aren’t trying to do what it takes to make art, they just trying to pump out fast food and keep it moving. I know this to be true because Kevin hart has said this.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
It’s the name of the game tho, his movies would be better if he worked with directors that required things like this. Him and Kevin hart approach movie making like it’s a 9-5. They aren’t trying to do what it takes to make art, they just trying to pump out fast food and keep it moving. I know this to be true because Kevin hart has said this.
Oh yeah, I definitely agree with that

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
VOSS_TheRock_900.jpg