Dwayne's Out Here Peeing In Water Bottles

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
"leaving entire sets idle while he was off doing three-hour workouts."

Imagine you're JK Simmons, an academy award winning actor, and you have to stand around for hours on set because it's Rock's leg day.

:dead:

This man has clearly pissed off/on somebody with power

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Sadly, there could be some truth to this. At least with the story about The Rock’s tardiness as he was over two hours late for a WrestleMania press event which he even acknowledged.

As for his pissing in a VOSS bottle, at least he doesn’t drink it like UFC fighter Lyoto Machida admitted to doing.

Apparently both WWE and Amazon have denied the report. :manny:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Don’t worry, brehs. The Rock’s PR team will be on his social media with Dwayne all up in a video like “Hey, what’s going on everyone…just leaving the gym, headed to set. Bright and early cause I like to make sure I can feel the mana. I brought everyone some of my Teremana tequila, and ZOA drink. And you gotta look good on camera with my skin line PAPATUI…Now let’s do go to fukking work if ya smell what THE FINAL BOSS is cookin.’
dwyanesmiley.jpg
**zips up pants and hands a VOSS bottle with a yellow/brown liquid in it to his assistant before walking on to a set of a bunch of annoyed cast/crewman looking at their watches**

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Yall crying like rock laying around all day

Hes part of a dozen plus companies, acts, works out, promotes, every single day. How many actors do that? Not many. Omg they stood around all day to make millions. What a dikk.
The actors have other shyt to attend to also from a business standpoint. Also, the majority of people working on the set aren't "making millions to sit around all day". Imagine being so flippant about other people's time because he needs to do photo-ops to promote his deodorant and skin care exclusively sold at Target. Or the "Second Chance U" for pros.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
The actors have other shyt to attend to also from a business standpoint. Also, the majority of people working on the set aren't "making millions to sit around all day". Imagine being so flippant about other people's time because he needs to do photo-ops to promote his deodorant and skin care exclusively sold at Target. Or the "Second Chance U" for pros.
Then dont hire him next time.

Yet they do

He knows this… let the lil actors get mad. They aint paying noones bills.

Hes getting points off movies. fukks he care for. Half of em he also producing. If he late, he pays the bill. He makes more money than he loses. Thats what matters in the end. Thats why he gets away with it.

Point is while most actors are there for a day, hes doing extra shyt as well. Promo for the movie. All types of shyt none of them do. Easy to call him out when noone knows his schedule. Bet if he show up on time and stop working out for the 3hrs a day and watch how upset they get when he dont look great for their movie. Ryan reynolds dont gotta get jacked for his movies hes in a full body suit and is cgi half the time.

This is obviously a smear campaign. Talking about pissing in bottles and being late. Which is it. Someone mad thats all.

Entire crew in a union. They get paid more to work late. My dad woulda killed for a guy like rock to be on his job holding shyt up so he can squeeze out weeks of OT and they cryung “i wanna goooo home”. Crying about overtime. Only hollywood.

Yall acting like THEY losing money. They make MORE when hes late. Lmao. fukking studio is losing money. Who gives a fukk.

Obviously its a big actor jealous. It aint members of the crew believe me. Ecen most the actors get paid this way. Its a top star mad. Why else would they print such a hit piece.

Last edited:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Don’t worry, brehs. The Rock’s PR team will be on his social media with Dwayne all up in a video like “Hey, what’s going on everyone…just leaving the gym, headed to set. Bright and early cause I like to make sure I can feel the mana. I brought everyone some of my Teremana tequila, and ZOA drink. And you gotta look good on camera with my skin line PAPATUI…Now let’s do go to fukking work if ya smell what THE FINAL BOSS is cookin.’
dwyanesmiley.jpg
**zips up pants and hands a VOSS bottle with a yellow/brown liquid in it to his assistant before walking off into the sunset**
Corny

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I aint gonna front I wouldnt wanna work more than 5 hours straight if I were an actor.

Same time though, I wouldn't be late as hell while making these demands.

Can't have it both ways
Here’s the thing though. He CAN have it both ways. That’s the part people miss when these stories come up about stars, whether it’s in film or sports or even when it comes to dating. If you’re the star, or the main attraction, you can do this type of stuff and nobody is gonna do anything in real time but complain about it under their breath or behind your back. They may drop an article like this about it, but Rocky’s already gotten paid.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Here’s the thing though. He CAN have it both ways. That’s the part people miss when these stories come up about stars, whether it’s in film or sports or even when it comes to dating. If you’re the star, or the main attraction, you can do this type of stuff and nobody is gonna do anything in real time but complain about it under their breath or behind your back. They may drop an article like this about it, but Rocky’s already gotten paid.
Most definitely, I mean if they allowed him to get away with the behavior then aye :yeshrug: