Dwayne's Out Here Peeing In Water Bottles

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Here’s the thing though. He CAN have it both ways. That’s the part people miss when these stories come up about stars, whether it’s in film or sports or even when it comes to dating. If you’re the star, or the main attraction, you can do this type of stuff and nobody is gonna do anything in real time but complain about it under their breath or behind your back. They may drop an article like this about it, but Rocky’s already gotten paid.
Lol :laugh: :laugh::laugh:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
That "you won't outwork me" shyt is straight out of the Cokeboy phrasebook - toxic BS you used to get in companies I work for, but has all been cleared out because people kept throwing themselves off office blocks.

Rocky is another one that refers to Vince like a surrogate Father and so this sort of shyt tracks perfectly... it's all well and good to think everyone else should work themselves to the bone when you're Rocky-rich, can throw money at the more time-consuming bits of family life, can pick and choose whatever projects you want to take on and take vacations or months-long rests when projects die off without worrying about paying the bills.

Rich people are the last people anyone should listen to about work.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just because they denied it doesn’t mean it’s false

They are trying to maintain a healthy relationship