giphy-downsized-large.gif

:mjlol:

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
I haven't watched any of the clips from this interview but the way he looking in that screencap I feel lightweight bad for the nikka

:wow:

Was supposed to be the next big thing at the 5 position now he in the streets having to defend his sexuality and admitting that another man calling him soft was spot on smh

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I disagree prime dwight before back surgery was pretty fukking good, carried a group of roleplayers to the finals like he was lebron or some shyt. Not many centers could have done that. Back issues ruined his career lets not act like dwight wasn't a defensive monster and created top defenses by himself. He would still be top 2 center in today's game shyt he'd eat more with pnr ( if he actually liked doing it)

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
That’s the main difference between Kobe and other guys. Kobe will try to mentor and improve the talent he has around him, while other guys will instantly give up on and trade players they don’t like.

What other guys instantly give up on and trade players they don't like??? :patrice:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
I disagree prime dwight before back surgery was pretty fukking good, carried a group of roleplayers to the finals like he was lebron or some shyt. Not many centers could have done that. Back issues ruined his career kets not act like dwight was a defensive monster and created too defenses by himself. He would still be top 2 center in today's game shyt he'd eat more with pnr ( if he actually liked doing it)

Dwight carried that Orlando team? Why do yall keep saying this?

What does carried mean to you?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I disagree prime dwight before back surgery was pretty fukking good, carried a group of roleplayers to the finals like he was lebron or some shyt. Not many centers could have done that. Back issues ruined his career kets not act like dwight was a defensive monster and created too defenses by himself. He would still be top 2 center in today's game shyt he'd eat more with pnr ( if he actually liked doing it)

THAT SVG MAGIC TEAM WAS PERFECTLY BUILT FOR A PLAYER OF DWIGHT’S LIMITED SKILLSET.... ALL HE NEEDED TO DO WAS PLAY DEFENSE AND MAKE SPOON-FED DUNKS + PUTBACKS OFF OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS. 4 KNOCK DOWN SHOOTERS WIT HIM ON AN ISLAND ALL ALONE PUT HIM IN POSITION TO SUCCEED. HE WAS SPOSTA BE KOBE’S TYSON CHANDLER WHEN HE CAME TO LA, BUT THAT SYSTEM GASSED HIM UP.

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
THAT SVG MAGIC TEAM WAS PERFECTLY BUILT FOR A PLAYER OF DWIGHT’S LIMITED SKILLSET.... ALL HE NEEDED TO DO WAS PLAY DEFENSE AND MAKE SPOON-FEED DUNKS + PUTBACKS OFF OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS. 4 KNOCK DOWN SHOOTERS WIT HIM ON AN ISLAND ALL ALONE PUT HIM IN POSITION TO SUCCEED. HE WAS SPOSTA BE KOBE’S TYSON CHANDLER WHEN HE CAME TO LA, BUT THAT SYSTEM GASSED HIM UP.

giphy.gif

no diss to Chandler - but if u & Kobe wanted Tyson then why u just didn't go out & get him
:snoop:
cause at the end of the day between D12 & Chandler
one is gonna be a 1st ballot HOFer
and the other will have to buy a ticket to the HOF

::umad:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
giphy.gif

no diss to Chandler - but if u & Kobe wanted Tyson then why u just didn't go out & get him
:snoop:
cause at the end of the day between D12 & Chandler
one is gonna be a 1st ballot HOFer
and the other will have to buy a ticket to the HOF

::umad:

LOL @ DWIGHT BEIN A FIRST BALLOT HALL OF FAMER .. NOT EVEN CHRIS WEBBER IS IN THE HALL OF FAME.

U DONT KNOW SHIIT ABOUT BASKETBALL.....IF DWIGHT ACCEPTED HIS ROLE, HE WOULDA BEEN DENNIS RODMAN ON STEROIDS.

NOW U TELL ME, WHO HAD A MORE SUCCESFUL BASKETBALL CAREER. DWIGHT HOWARD OR DENNIS RODMAN?

WHAT STAN VAN GUNDY DID IN ORLANDO COULDA BEEN DONE WIT PRETTY MUCH ANY RIM PROTECTING CENTER. PERIOD.