Dylan roof sentenced to death, free daps/free reps

tDames

Pro
Daps
Let his ass go to Max for like a year or two with no protective custody then kill him :francis:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Where the fukk is this motherfukker's parents?:jbhmm:

Anytime a minority gets caught stealing or some other minor infraction cac media immediately searches out family members.

They need to be held accountable for producing this demonic filth.

Their faces need to plastered on tv, so the general public who they are by sight.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Anytime a minority gets caught stealing or some other minor infraction cac media immediately searches out family members.

Their faces need to plastered on tv, so the general public who they are by sight.

I think for a week or two their names were given out and their faces but after that I haven't seen much on the parents.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

I asked this when the massacre happened: How was a high school drop out, unemployed, dumb as a rock, from buttfukk South Carolina have the means to live on his own, pay his rent, pay his bills, drive around 2 states to do a white supremacist field trip and then buy guns and ammo with no money. Where was the money coming from? If it was a family member, they need to be put on blast. If it was a benefactor or organization, then thats even worse. Who was sponsoring this peckerwood cac?

I wanna see how deep the rabbit hole goes...

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
WatchMe-WhipNowWatchMeNewDay.gif

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Kind of torn on this one b/c I would've loved for his bytch ass to rot in prison for the rest of his life. My fear is that he'll die a martyr. But...eh, fukk him. What an evil piece of shyt. I just hate that they're not going to put his ass in gen pop.

(Dap/rep me, brehs.)

Daps
whoever saw that film with Jamie Foxx and Clive Owen Law Abiding Citizen

he should get that work give him a mirror so he can see his own death:demonic:

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They should strap him down to a chair and make him stay in it until he dies...long slow death