Wooooooooooooah!
:whoo:
:gladbron:
Wo-wo-wooooooooooooah
:ooh:

:lawd:

:blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

I just caught the holy ghost reading that thread title :banderas:

To be honest, I'm not even for the death penalty, it costs tax payers more money because of the subsequent appeals. But it's like vegetarians I know that will eat ribs if it's front of them. Like the pig's already dead, might as well eat

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
while I am happy about the sentence, it still doesnt sit well with me that its basically one life for nine. :wow:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I don't know brehs, seems like he wants to die :patrice:

I say put him in gen pop & let the security give him a blind eye for a few months

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't celebrate this shyt for some reason.

He deserves death but the fact this bytch ain't show no remorse and wants to die makes this shyt that much difficult to come to grips with.

I kinda get what you're saying. The fact he told the juries that he has no remorse and not mentally ill so he's pretty much :yeshrug:. But what choice do we have? Death Sentence is his clock ticking

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what a serious piece of shyt you have to be to go into a church of all things and commit such a heinous act.

this is not a human being and does not deserve the oxygen we all share

his last meal should be a rotting pile of shyt

Basically, Burger Kings was his last meal when a cac cop took him there.

He needs to put in a black cellmate room with him

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh.

Part of me thinks this is the easy way out. Might've been better to throw him in prison for life with mostly black inmates and look the other way when they do anything to him.

This. That's what I would do

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesnt want to die. NO ONE. Wants to die no matter what they tell you. All that tough martyr talk sounded bold in his head when he was writing his little white power manifesto in the cozy confines of his bedroom. When you are ACTUALLY presented with the reality that you are going to be killed and theres nothing you can do about it, ALL that shyt goes out the window. If you read the article you'd see that he was begging the judge to grant him a new case with new lawyers to which was immediately denied. He even asked the jury to give him a life sentence instead.:mjlol:That boy aint ready for the Reaper.

^^^This. My sister used to do psych work/counseling sessions at the state prison. The fiercest coldest killing machines will turn into 5 year old girls when they finally realize that their life is fxcking over by prompt planned schedule. They could walk to the needle in full:demonic:"ready to die" mode.. then they immediately start sqealing like a pig as soon as the straps get tightened or sooner. All these people saying that the death penalty is an "easy way out" really dont know what kind of torment it is knowing there is a direct verfied countdown to your own demise and that someone other than yourself is going to do it to you.. No fading health... no disease... one day you're perfectly fine and the next they are going strap you to a table and kill your ass. He will have nightmares about that moment every day until he dies. That reality will hit one way or another sooner or later.

:francis:Even the most heartless IDGAF murderers ALL eventually try to seek that appeal after they get their death sentence... no matter what they say before or during trial. That alone should tell ppl something.

Good point. That's why I said death sentence is his clock ticking.