Dynasty Killers-let's talk about the coaches who killed cfb programs

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Larry Coker :wow: Miami was unfukkwitable, steam rolling, was looking to be unstoppable, then Larry got the reigns :snoop: got that 1 ship off butch then the program went downhill faster than a turd in a rainstorm.

Who else was out there killing dynasties?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Larry Coker :wow: Miami was unfukkwitable, steam rolling, was looking to be unstoppable, then Larry got the reigns :snoop: got that 1 ship off butch then the program went downhill faster than a turd in a rainstorm.

Who else was out there killing dynasties?
I think he gets a bit too much of the blame. I mean, the bolded could apply to Les Miles (even if he got to another NC game and was scared to throw the ball). Couldn't recruit like Butch. Matter of fact, I don't think anyone they've hired since can. Shannon had that one year but besides that, nothing but trash.

Ron Zook comes to mine but at least he could recruit and it didn't set them back too far when ole Urban Liar got there
Lane Kiffin (but see Zook)
Randy Edsall don't count @mastermind
For trolling purposes, Gus Malzahn
Frank Beamer (don't even ask me how)
Turner Gill

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I think he gets a bit too much of the blame. I mean, the bolded could apply to Les Miles (even if he got to another NC game and was scared to throw the ball). Couldn't recruit like Butch. Matter of fact, I don't think anyone they've hired since can. Shannon had that one year but besides that, nothing but trash.

Ron Zook comes to mine but at least he could recruit and it didn't set them back too far when ole Urban Liar got there
Lane Kiffin (but see Zook)
Randy Edsall don't count @mastermind
For trolling purposes, Gus Malzahn
Frank Beamer (don't even ask me how)
Turner Gill
Funny you say frank beamer. He built and killed his own program. By staying too long. I wasn't even thinking about coaches who over stayed their welcome.
Who turner gill kill?:dwillhuh:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Who turner gill kill?:dwillhuh:
what this man was building....
18s0yi7958xa9jpg.jpg

dmx-crying-o.gif