Eagles to Trade Wentz, WHY?

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
First off he's a bad locker room guy ....reports after reports confirm this.....

Second he has never won a playoff game in 6 years and is injury prone........he lost his confidence and some mobility after his knee injury :camby:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you’re the Bears I get taking a chance on Wentz but giving up Cohen Foles and a first is insanity.

Who are they competing with for Wentz? Colts already said they’re not giving much up

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you’re the Bears I get taking a chance on Wentz but giving up Cohen Foles and a first is insanity.

Who are they competing with for Wentz? Colts already said they’re not giving much up
Yeah I could see why they'd take the chance, but its definitely a move that Nagy & GM are getting fired if it doesn't work out next season.
Consider Watson is not a realistic possibility, Bears were kind of in a tough spot. Can't draft one of the top QBs at #20 and Wentz cap wise is only ~$20M .

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz

I thought the whole point of a puppet new coach was to give Wentz another chance?

Team has like 3 players on offense

And maybe 3 on defense

By the time they could build a viable team around Wentz he'll be 30+ with prolly one foot in the football grave and

No way he can survive 3+ more losing seasons here .. They're already killing him .

He can't move out of trouble like he used to and with
The O_LINE aging faster than Chinese food
It's only a matter of time before he gets crushed
And suffers a huge injury

Last edited:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I could see why they'd take the chance, but its definitely a move that Nagy & GM are getting fired if it doesn't work out next season.
Consider Watson is not a realistic possibility, Bears were kind of in a tough spot. Can't draft one of the top QBs at #20 and Wentz cap wise is only ~$20M .

Yeah between them being desperate for a Qb and Pace trying to save his job I figured they’d overpay for Wentz but even then I figured maybe a 2

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
:mjgrin: DeFlippo was with him when he was mvp caliber
That's the silver lining of hope for a Bears fan in all this, Reich gets all the praise but DeFilipo was the coach who was with Carson every single day. He rode Carson non-stop regarding his footwork & mechanics and he's trended downward in those areas the further removed he gets from 2016 & 2017.

If Wentz embraces that drill sergeant coaching like he did his first two years he's still talented enough to bounce back.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Swear to God the bears better keep the fukk away from him

Who should the bears pick up? Mitch isn't it and that defense is on the clock... you gotta keep Mack happy dude wants to win.

Defense is there, need a decent QB and Nagy is supposed to be a offensive guy and he's gotten by mostly off the poor play of Mitch...

I have no idea what the bears should do but they need to do something..

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Who should the bears pick up? Mitch isn't it and that defense is on the clock... you gotta keep Mack happy dude wants to win.

Defense is there, need a decent QB and Nagy is supposed to be a offensive guy and he's gotten by mostly off the poor play of Mitch...

I have no idea what the bears should do but they need to do something..

we do need a qb but I’d rather cam or Winston before him, he’s going to cost too much, if he was in free agency sure, but giving up rek and a 1st round plus his contract, it’s like come on it’s not worth it, dude has potential to be solid, maybe, but again given his price nah

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That's the silver lining of hope for a Bears fan in all this, Reich gets all the praise but DeFilipo was the coach who was with Carson every single day. He rode Carson non-stop regarding his footwork & mechanics and he's trended downward in those areas the further removed he gets from 2016 & 2017.

If Wentz embraces that drill sergeant coaching like he did his first two years he's still talented enough to bounce back.

yeah but it shouldn’t take all that to get him to play good, dude holds the ball too long and doesn’t make plays he’s ass, he’s not worth the shyt you need to get him