Eagles Trade Torrey Smith

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I feel for my man Torrey. Dude has turned into that journeyman player who isn't good enough for any team to care for long term but is good enough to be on a team as a #3 WR that can stretch the field. This will be his third team in 3 years (4th team in his 8 year career). He's won two superbowls so at least he's got that.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Is any of his contract guaranteed? I feel like this was backwards as hell and we'd been better off with Mike Wallace who has actually played in Turner's system....

Mentch15

Banned
Daps
Is any of his contract guaranteed? I feel like this was backwards as hell and we'd been better off with Mike Wallace who has actually played in Turner's system....

Yeah Wallace would have been a great fit with Cam. He hit 1000 yards with Joe Flacco throwing to him a year ago and I don't think that was by accident. It's not his fault that the Dolphins and Vikings didn't use him the way they were supposed to and had noodle arm quarterbacks that weren't capable of hitting him when he was running wide open down field

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I feel for my man Torrey. Dude has turned into that journeyman player who isn't good enough for any team to care for long term but is good enough to be on a team as a #3 WR that can stretch the field. This will be his third team in 3 years (4th team in his 8 year career). He's won two superbowls so at least he's got that.
and that's why all the rest of the other stuff your posted doesn't matter...that and he's still getting a roster sport, therefore a check. :yeshrug:

King Poetic

Disciple Of God(The D.O.G.)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Wood
this really didn't need a thread.. we not talking about aj green or antonio brown here

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Cam does need some speed on the outside...you saw what he did with Ted Ginn a couple years ago.

Cam has had only big slow guys for that last two years.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Go through hoops to replace your uber fast receiver and end up with a fukker thats so much worse its not even slightly funny pals :beli: