early 00s Westcoast one hit wonders appreciation thread

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

:leon: i ain't know he had a video.

solo wise one hit wonder. anbody got the solo version of this though? shyt started with "I'm the most underrated rapper of all time, so why do you accept those who bite my rhymes" and he shouts out aftermath artists.

:banderas: that getting picked up from day care, mom turn it to power 106 music. add on brehs.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
lol @ the turn this thread made.

btw, hated after-school day care. did that when i was 6-7. i wanted to be with the 10 & up crowd there at least.

You my Raiders breh, but 12 years old in day care @Chris Cool :laff:

i went to that day care stuff when i was 6-7 but there were people there that were 12. i think they lived too far from the school and their folks didnt want them on public transportation and such.

i know a couple people that were still going to them joints in like 8th grade.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
You my Raiders breh, but 12 years old in day care @Chris Cool :laff:

This joint was dope too

:mjcry:my fukken moms, had to go until 8th grade, wasn't shyt i could do about it, hated her so much. i would get in the van and duck so nobody could see me and shyt. i remember being on the phone on 3-way, and this broad not knowing I'm on the line says some shyt like, "who still has a baby sitter when they're 13?" :mjcry: when i got to high school she let my lil bro and sis (who were 5 and 10 years under me) come home and i had to watch them. shyt had me so fukken hot.

Last edited: