Earth Has Received a Message Laser-Beamed From 10 Million Miles Away

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'm be like this in twi'lek culo:

nba-karl-malone.gif

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
but in that time, before we or our progeny turn to dust, these kind of broadcasts could invite visitors who treat us as the europeans did the indigenous inhabitants of the new world.

:unimpressed:
We would have never left the safety of the trees for the grassy plains of the Savanah if we were scared like you are :umad:
Our greatest gift is not being bytches with a unquenchable thirst to innovate, explore & conquer:unimpressed:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
but in that time, before we or our progeny turn to dust, these kind of broadcasts could invite visitors who treat us as the europeans did the indigenous inhabitants of the new world.

Damn. You might be right. There are probably lots of type III civilizations out there and some of them gotta be predatory. When you think about it like that, all we're doing is inviting their attention by sending out signals. It's probably too late now. :lupe:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They might be the ones who put the indigenous people here. So lets just see how this plays out and whos side they are on:sas1:

But its stupid to say we will run out of resources as if theres any proof of that. We could just as easily assume if the earth needs to,it will probably just kill off what it needs to sustain itself. So if it needs to create diseases,famines,natural disasters to create less people it will. But instead of not overusing space and resources. These Europeans and their minions first thought is to go find more planets to pillage. This is why they are the cancer of the earth plane:respect:

Daps
Damn. You might be right. There are probably lots of type III civilizations out there and some of them gotta be predatory. When you think about it like that, all we're doing is inviting their attention by sending out signals. It's probably too late now. :lupe:
shyt is typical cac shyt. let’s transmit a radio signal that might - even in the remote off chance - be picked up by a civilization whose designs on other worlds aren’t friendly.

stephen hawking said it was the height of arrogance and completely irresponsible to do this.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Y'all keep letting these nasa craccaz play with y'all.

Them hoez ain't bullshytting with no laser beam millions of miles away.

They playing 2K with them big head alien b*stards right there in the break room.

fukk outta here
I don’t doubt this at all